By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony bros, how do you feel about the Xbox 180?

Tagged games:

How do you feel about it?

Happy 106 37.19%

Sad 26 9.12%

Mad 23 8.07%

Buttmad 13 4.56%

Horny 52 18.25%

Hungry 26 9.12%

What's Nintendo? Chopped liver? :-( 39 13.68%

Total:285

I'm happy. We seen what happens with Sony when they dominate. Don't wanna see that again. If the PS3 sold out for the first few years it along with the PS4 would be a very different console.

We seen what happens when MS sells 1:1 with Sony. If they dominate a gen, god help the gen after. So for gaming in general a split of 3:2 - Sony:MS would be best. And just let Nintendo do whatever they want. They only have gaming so they can't afford to screw the gamer.

Also why are some MS fans trying to gloat about this? Especially the ones that supported it. They are trying to turn it against Sony fans. Even though it was everyone against it. Even most 360 owners were against the DRM.

Around the Network
loy310 said:
think-man said:
Will be a good fight this gen, but I expect Ps4 to really spread its wings and fly ahead of MS mid - late 8th gen.

I don't think it will be close, not with a $100 price gap. MS gets my nod for changing their policy, but i gotta say, the next time you pick a side MS, just ride that shit until you are dead. Flip flopping creates integrity and trust issues.

What is this?  some kind of political campaign?  This isn't some politician sticking to his guns, it is freaking company correcting an obvious mistake that caused huge blowback.  

The problem isn't MS changing their policies or "flip flopping."  The problem is MS not doing their due dilligence and collecting the neccessary market research to see how these policies would be recieved.  Obviously that was a mistake, and if anything their ability to listen and change is more deserving of trust than if they had stuck to their guns.  

sorry to single you out, you just said what a lot of people are saying.  I just think it is kind of a silly thought process.  Companies that don't adapt and change to consumer interest don't last long.  This isn't politics, it is business...

All I'm thinking is that this doesn't bode well for the Wii U.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Muffin31190 said:

Dis is sooo hawt

damn !!! who is she ?

OT: yes bagenome AKA the princess , i agree , this competition is good for us. Gamescom will be better i m sure, now sony needs to show some new games to hype the ps4 even more.

Her name is Amber Heard

psrock said:
I'm still scared of the cloud.

as carl said

crowd>cloud

Around the Network

Well, I'm going to buy the PS4, and not the XB1. I just like Sony more. So, my opinion is biased.
Well, in the end, XB1 don't have all the bad DRM stuff (yeiii!) but it had the bad press. Good thing is, now is gonna be a battle played from the games front.

PS4 should still win the first few years by a good margin which will mean more third parties exclusives which will lead in more domination later but MS will probably start pouring money at third parties to try to stop that

Happy, I love industry competition ;3

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I will own all 3 consoles again this gen! I am happy!

Now it is time to Sony not make mistakes... MS was killing itself in the business but the consumer response (aka preorders) put they back to right track...

So the next Sony move need to be good.