By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 interface revealed in commercial (SO SWEET!)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The only thing the industry has ever needed from Microsoft in essence is how to properly run online in the gaming industry and now we have it and Sony is taking it a step further and not overdoing it.

Yeah, like no good games came ever from MS... *sigh*

They bought Halo and are funding the exclusivity of Gears....those are the only two things I've ever cared about from them in over a decade. Enjoy them, bro...no one is telling you not to. 

I am not your "bro". I don't care for your biased opinion against MS as you are sh***ng on them in almost every post. Still I think they have something more to convince over 70 million people to buy a 360, even if this is perhaps above your horizon.

Around the Network

It looks cool, but I don't think it will work that seamlessly (I hope it does though). Commercials are always misleading, have you seen the Iphone commercials showing how Siri works, yeah in real life Siri sucks.

It looks really good, but Microsoft lied on stage about how seamless their UI is; Sony can do the same in a video.

Putting mys skepticism aside I am quite happy with it. Hoping miiverse integrates video like that as well.

That was a bit cheesy though.

DeadlyCatalyst said:
It looks really good, but Microsoft lied on stage about how seamless their UI is; Sony can do the same in a video.

Putting mys skepticism aside I am quite happy with it. Hoping miiverse integrates video like that as well.

Its doubtful that Nintendo is investing that heavily into the UI as Sony and Sony isnt even investing into it as much as Microsoft, just where it counts really.

Around the Network

Nintendo will be doing video integration for MK8. So we'll see if someday Video will be able to be taken for all vid games. 

Looks like Windows 8 interface.

BasilZero said:

Horrible video and acting.

Anyways, r.i.p. XMB - you will always be in my heart as #1.

I also really liked XMB so you're not alone :P

I was pissed, when the Bravia models from 2011/2012 line up, also ditched XMB, it was the best TV UI, the newer one in my Bravia is worse ;-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

BaldrSkies said:
That guy lives in a total dump!

The interface was okay though.

Got his prorities straight! HD TV, super fast internet, couch, and then whatever shack he's in.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i cant wait, i remember when i got my x360 at launch, i spent an hour just checking out the blades and features and putting music on it. it was real fun. im looking forward to doing this on the ps4. i am/was never a fan of the ps3 menu.