By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 interface revealed in commercial (SO SWEET!)

WebmasterX said:
They have learned a lot from microsoft

Its all they've ever needed to learn in truth.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
WebmasterX said:
They have learned a lot from microsoft

Thus making it look like Metro? :)

I thought the same thing. Had "Metro" written all over it. :P
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'll reserve judgement till I try it out in person, Metro has been mixed depending on the hardware it's on. I.E. Great on Phones and Tablets, shocking on a Desktop.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I hope the PS4 interface is as seamless as the PS Vita's interface

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Not really a great commercial imo. Lots of cheese, and some of the stuff kind of looked dated. Like entering in texts.

Plus pizza, we need to break this stereotype. Pizza is not good for gamers. Grease and crumbs everywhere, very oily, no real nutrition value.

theprof00 said:

Not really a great commercial imo. Lots of cheese, and some of the stuff kind of looked dated. Like entering in texts.

Plus pizza, we need to break this stereotype. Pizza is not good for gamers. Grease and crumbs everywhere, very oily, no real nutrition value.

sony seems to be aiming the PS4 also to 360-owners:

Around the Network

That's a terrible commercial. Just show the damn interface on it's own for people who actually want to see it.

Looks good, if its really that speed. Shame about the awful acting, but that's par for the course when it comes to game adverts.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

walsufnir said:
theprof00 said:

sony seems to be aiming the PS4 also to 360-owners:

lol yeah I think that's even the same guy in the commercial.

Still can't believe this isn't locked as it's still a dup...

walsufnir said:
Still can't believe this isn't locked as it's still a dup...

I'm not going to lock the thread because this one is having good discussion where as the other one hasn't had a reply for almost ten days.

OT: It's good to see Sony finally getting a good interface for one of their products. Hopefully that is a trend that grows to their other products as well.