By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Entry Level RWD Sports car should I get?

Tagged games:

Which one?

Subaru BRZ Cabrio 3 9.68%

Subaru BRZ STI 6 19.35%

Subaru BRZ STI Cabrio 3 9.68%

BMW 335i (or 335is) 5 16.13%

BMW 235i 0 0%

Porsche Boxer 5 16.13%

Other 6 19.35%

See Results 3 9.68%

Total:31

BMWs are always a safe bet. But they are too common for me to go and spend a bunch of money on. I would suggest Corvette though. Could get an expensive 2010s BMW or a fast 2000s corvette or an average 2010s corvette for about the same price.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
BMWs are always a safe bet. But they are too common for me to go and spend a bunch of money on. I would suggest Corvette though. Could get an expensive 2010s BMW or a fast 2000s corvette or an average 2010s corvette for about the same price.

It's already been suggested, and not for me.

Too expensive to maintain, really low quality and shitty interrior (I didn't like driving it), only 2 seats, bad on gas/insurance, and it won't last long.

BMW is common, but that's probably because they are good, and I want a convertible, which is less common.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Why do you want a cabrio though? The topless cars usually have worse balance and worse performance due to air resistance and extra drag. I agree somewhat about the 370Z though, it feels heavy, the 350Z's Renault engine was as capable but weighed a bit less and I think strut supports and the chassis were lighter as well.

Mummelmann said:
Why do you want a cabrio though? The topless cars usually have worse balance and worse performance due to air resistance and extra drag. I agree somewhat about the 370Z though, it feels heavy, the 350Z's Renault engine was as capable but weighed a bit less and I think strut supports and the chassis were lighter as well.

Am I bringing this car onto a track every day? Have you driven a Cabrio before? I love the feeling of air running down your back. This is a pretty odd thing to say, but I'm unusually warm blooded, my body temperature is almost always 0.5 degrees above the norm, so even though I'm skinny, I sweat a lot in the summer, and I'm fine in Canadian winters without a jacket. In almost all cars, even cars with cooling seats, I sweat along my back unless the AC is uncomfortably cold. In a Cabrio, no sweat, great temperature, lots of naturaly light in the car, and pretty much every girl I've talked to loves convertibles.

370Z is a nice car, but I'd rather spend a couple grand extra for an Infinity G37. It's slower, but 4 seats, and nicer Interior. Still heavy, that's why I think the BMW 335i is the best "heavy weight" sports coupe.

--

I recently found out that the BRZ is 0-100km/h in 7.7s (which explains why my car is faster), so unless they make an STI Cabrio soon, and I can get one used when I pick up my car, I'll likely get a BMW 335i (or is) cabrio. Sucks that it's metal top, you can really feel the chasis twist when you push this car, but it's more then fast enough for me, looks sexy (especially with red leather), and I loved my sisters old BMW, so I'm sure to love this.

This is also the last hydralic steering, manual shifting BMW they are selling in North America, so it's basically the last good BMW. Will look really old after I own one for 10 years since the 4 comes out next year, but f it, it's a good car.

---

I will consider a G37S though.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Yeah the base engine for the next Mustang will probably be a enhanced version of the 2.5l four cylinder engine that is currently the biggest engine for the Ford Fusion.  I'm sure there will still be a six cylinder engine as a upgrade and maybe even a V8 for the Boss edition. 

Around the Network

BMW 335i - Style, classy and sexy. Chicks will love it.