By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox changed its timeline cover on Facebook. Resulting in this...

Deyon said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Pick any Xbox One topic on IGN's Facebook....It gets decimated.

Heres one
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515109181633&set=a.119104781632.95409.59685491632&type=1&theater

best quote

Virtual Boy> Xbox One.

LMAO!

This sums it up pretty good:

"To Guys who are tired of Xbox One trolling: We are trolling them for a reason, THEY TROLLED US WITH THIS CONSOLE, I honestly feel betrayed with this console."

I agree with him.

Microsoft did betray their consumers by siding one hundred percent with the likes of EA and Activision over their consumer instead of taking both sides like Sony. They would never have been in this position. They chose the sides once they created the Xbox one infrastructure.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
foodfather said:
Pathetic way to ruin it for people actually looking forward to Xbox One. There is absolutely no counter argument to PS fanboys being the worst.

I highly doubt those are only PS fanboys. Many gamers are up in arms about this.

Than please explain why the most liked comments are something to do with the PS4.... get real, its just PS fanboys on there. 

This is so amusing but some people are taking it to far when they compare Xbox to Hitler and Cancer. It's still funny though, if only Microsoft admitted they were wrong

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

foodfather said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
foodfather said:
Pathetic way to ruin it for people actually looking forward to Xbox One. There is absolutely no counter argument to PS fanboys being the worst.

I highly doubt those are only PS fanboys. Many gamers are up in arms about this.

Than please explain why the most liked comments are something to do with the PS4.... get real, its just PS fanboys on there. 

Because many gamers have defected back to Sony just like they did when the 360 extracted them from the PS3. They mostly play multiplats. Microsoft made it really easy for them.

I think its good that systems diverge and offer something different.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Seece said:

Well, I wouldn't feel sorry for Microsoft, this is the route they've chosen and they seem to be happy with it (in some cases oblivious to certain issues). But this is the nature of the internet and the fanboy wars, I feel those that are genuinely disappointed in the X1 that were 360 owners/xbox fans don't really relish in this sort of thing because they're actually upset/disappointed. Therefore, the majority of this whining doesn't matter, because it isn't from people that were never going to buy an X1 anyway.

Actually not true,  actual Xbox gamers are switching over as well as plenty of the gamers Microsoft took from Sony. I've never seen so many people renounce their two generation loyalty to Microsoft.

Yeah I know ... and they're the people who are upset and disappointed, they're not making light of it. So what part of what I said isn't true?

Seece said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Seece said:

Well, I wouldn't feel sorry for Microsoft, this is the route they've chosen and they seem to be happy with it (in some cases oblivious to certain issues). But this is the nature of the internet and the fanboy wars, I feel those that are genuinely disappointed in the X1 that were 360 owners/xbox fans don't really relish in this sort of thing because they're actually upset/disappointed. Therefore, the majority of this whining doesn't matter, because it isn't from people that were never going to buy an X1 anyway.

Actually not true,  actual Xbox gamers are switching over as well as plenty of the gamers Microsoft took from Sony. I've never seen so many people renounce their two generation loyalty to Microsoft.

Yeah I know ... and they're the people who are upset and disappointed, they're not making light of it. So what part of what I said isn't true?

Its not that you're completely wrong. Perhaps I misworded it but its only half the story because its astonishing how disappointed the people were when you go on the facebook or forums pages and only the PS fans were accounted for. The multiplat gamers always switch  between Xbox and Playstation because they are virtually the same product minus exclusives. He who launches with a better price wins them over from the start (the people who result in the large sales of multiplats. I guess I am one of those people as well since I bought a 360 instead of a PS3 at launch and defected back to Playstation because of the games).  If Sony bags those people, there will be a lot of exclusive third party titles going to the PS3.

Haven't seen you here in a while. 

Even immature and puerile is appropriate for the purposes of trying to destroy the evils of DRM.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Seece said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Seece said:

Its not that you're completely wrong. Perhaps I misworded it but its only half the story because its astonishing how disappointed the people were when you go on the facebook or forums pages and only the PS fans were accounted for. The multiplat gamers always switch  between Xbox and Playstation because they are virtually the same product minus exclusives. He who launches with a better price wins them over from the start (the people who result in the large sales of multiplats. I guess I am one of those people as well since I bought a 360 instead of a PS3 at launch and defected back to Playstation because of the games).  If Sony bags those people, there will be a lot of exclusive third party titles going to the PS3.

Haven't seen you here in a while. 

Did you even read my original post? You still havn't said anything that disputes it.

While its petty, it was obviously gonna happen. Means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Im more interested to see what the hacking groups have planned...