By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox changed its timeline cover on Facebook. Resulting in this...

Sony is welcome to those fans lol.  Just another reason I have to not be enticed by their community next generation.

Around the Network

16779 comments later and its still going on lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
slowmo said:

Sony is welcome to those fans lol.  Just another reason I have to not be enticed by their community next generation.

I'm sure many of the people who you say "Sony are welcome to" were pro MS... who may have not even owned a PS3. MS have a PR issue, you can keep defending it to the hilt or you can try to be a little less Pro MS and understand how stupid theyve been... dimissing people who have decided they dont want any part of a overbearing DRM future at this stage is a little silly really considering how many people it seems to be.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

oh man, fanboys are so pathetic

Real mature of them. I mean, we already had plenty of bashing at E3. What's the point of spreading hate after E3? Everyone knows Microsoft's direction. You either buy the system or don't.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:

Nah, flipping the bird too MS is my general feeling and all I currently own is my 360. In fact, I just bought The Walking Dead A Telltale story off of live and I still think the xbox one is doing a lot of bad things. Me no want.

chocoloco said:
crissindahouse said:

Nah, flipping the bird too MS is my general feeling and all I currently own is my 360. In fact, I just bought The Walking Dead A Telltale story off of live and I still think the xbox one is doing a lot of bad things. Me no want.

it's still pathetic to act like that. i don't say people shall buy an xbox one if they don't like how it works. 

crissindahouse said:
chocoloco said:
crissindahouse said:

it's still pathetic to act like that. i don't say people shall buy an xbox one if they don't like how it works. 

I wouldn't do it, but still it is not just fanboys that do not like a lot about the new console. That was my main point. I kind of laughed a little though just because it was unexpected. I suppose I do not take the console war too seriously anymore. *shrugs*

I can't help but laugh at the few comments that suggest that the people who are doing this are not Microsoft fans. While I'm not naive enough to dismiss the fact that there is a fair share of Sony/Nintendo fans in there flippin' the bird, there are a large number of 360 supporters genuinely upset with XboxOne policies and are expressing their frustration.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of 360 supporters switching over to Sony. I have personal friends and online friends who have been hardcore 360 gamers for years but are not happy with XboxOne.

Case and point, my fellow VGC buddy Wick has been a facebook friend of mine for years. Loves his 360, shared his enthusiasm for gaming on 360 both here and on facebook for as long as I can remember. But he currently switched over to Sony.

I was shocked to say the least, but it also told me that even the most hardcore of gamers can have a good head on their shoulders. And that's just on example.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

They are still doing it. I wonder how long this will go on.