By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox changed its timeline cover on Facebook. Resulting in this...

LemonSlice said:

No lol  That is like saying that people shouldn't have stood up to end slavery.  This is just people being petty and immature.  Huge difference.  At this point I wouldn't expect anything less on the internet, and this isn't just talking about gamers either.  The psychology behind people on the internet baffles me time after time with how vocal and immature the world can be.

'an immature thing to do' doesn't make it bad. It's just something I said. I say a lot of things, don't plan to argue past this point.

haha That is fine :)  I wouldn't really call this an argument lol  

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
IGN got attacked for even saying Xbox One on facebook. Craziness.

link! I want to see it lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Pathetic way to ruin it for people actually looking forward to Xbox One. There is absolutely no counter argument to PS fanboys being the worst.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

foodfather said:
Pathetic way to ruin it for people actually looking forward to Xbox One. There is absolutely no counter argument to PS fanboys being the worst.

How do you come to that conclusion? For all we know its a mixture of nintendo, ms, pc, and sony fans.

deskpro2k3 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Pick any Xbox One topic on IGN's Facebook....It gets decimated.

Heres one
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515109181633&set=a.119104781632.95409.59685491632&type=1&theater

best quote

Virtual Boy> Xbox One.

LMAO!

Around the Network

Actually, I'd counter that a lot of the flack from the peanut gallery is not just coming from Sony Fanboys.

There are quite a few current XB360 users who are pretty upset with the price of the XB1, the used game policy, the online check system, etc. etc.

MS is not winning over any new fans or potential buyers with this.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
deskpro2k3 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Heres one
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151515109181633&set=a.119104781632.95409.59685491632&type=1&theater

best quote

Virtual Boy> Xbox One.

LMAO!

damn.. I honestly didn't know it went that far. lol

deskpro2k3 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
deskpro2k3 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Heres one

best quote

Virtual Boy> Xbox One.

LMAO!

damn.. I honestly didn't know it went that far. lol

They deserve it but at some point it gets to be unfair. Its bordering on that now. LOL

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Heres one

best quote

Virtual Boy> Xbox One.

LMAO!

This sums it up pretty good:

"To Guys who are tired of Xbox One trolling: We are trolling them for a reason, THEY TROLLED US WITH THIS CONSOLE, I honestly feel betrayed with this console."

I agree with him.

foodfather said:

I highly doubt those are only PS fanboys. Many gamers are up in arms about this.