By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry: Hands-on with Xbox One

JLMC said:
LurkerJ said:
Project spark is also on PC and Xbox 360. It's not exclusive to Xbone. Lucky me.

The money still goes to Microsoft though.

They don't need the money. lol

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:
Project spark is also on PC and Xbox 360. It's not exclusive to Xbone. Lucky me.

Its still a console exclusive to the xbox family as pc market is different then console market. You never put pc with teh console market . You will be ridiculed for saying that . Threrefore its still an exclusive but a console exclusive

LurkerJ said:
JLMC said:
LurkerJ said:

They don't need the money. lol

I'll be happy to help them if the don't want it.

JLMC said:
LurkerJ said:

Damn, that's so bad...

Euphoria14 said:
Barozi said:

Ryse still has (optional) Kinect motion features though and I bet Crimson Dragon is fully Kinect controllable (like Child of Eden).

I mean many people wanted to be able to mix Kinect with traditional controllers. Now it's happening, while still having Kinect "exclusives". I doubt Kinect Sports Rivals will have any controller support (except for the menus).

Did they show any kinect gameplay by any chance?

Crytek said they had 3 different demos for Ryse at E3 and one was Kinect centric.
No gameplay of Kinect Sports Rivals was shown
The new Harmonix game (Fantasia) was played live at the Gametrailers pre-show.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Nothing unusual here but still it will be interesting to see if there are notable differences when console is released. Of course this also applies to ps4.

Since a lot of the first party games are running on actual hardware, these titles should maintain the visuals and performance from now until launch.

1080p and 60FPS

Next gen is here!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

dane007 said:
LurkerJ said:

Its still a console exclusive to the xbox family as pc market is different then console market. You never put pc with teh console market . You will be ridiculed for saying that . Threrefore its still an exclusive but a console exclusive

I read the last bit of the OP and I thought I had to correct it. I won't derail the thread more.

On Topic: I wonder if they utilized the cloud in their experiments.

Shinobi-san said:
walsufnir said:
Nothing unusual here but still it will be interesting to see if there are notable differences when console is released. Of course this also applies to ps4.

Since a lot of the first party games are running on actual hardware, these titles should maintain the visuals and performance from now until launch.

1080p and 60FPS

Next gen is here!

1080p, 60 fps and please no tearing. But I would also be fine with 720p and *decent* AA. A solid 30 fps would also be ok to me - Halo 4 ran fluid.

walsufnir said:
JLMC said:
LurkerJ said:

Damn, that's so bad...

What I meant is that some people wont support Microsoft or the XBOX 1 this gen. And think that by not buying it on the new XBOX but on other hardware (360 and/or PC) it hurts them.

*I'm not reffering to any of you btw.

walsufnir said:
Shinobi-san said:
walsufnir said:

1080p and 60FPS

Next gen is here!

1080p, 60 fps and please no tearing. But I would also be fine with 720p and *decent* AA. A solid 30 fps would also be ok to me - Halo 4 ran fluid.

To be honest i don't see why either the Xbox One or PS4 will ever go back to 720p. Both GPU's are pretty much designed around full HD. 30FPS on the other hand will probably be the norm for the more graphically intense games.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|