By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: Success for FFX HD could "pave the way" for more HD remakes, including FFXII

ironmanDX said:
Why are they mocking us? They know we want VI, VII and even some VIII would be nice!!

you missed ix!!!! D:

Around the Network
axumblade said:
gigantor21 said:
axumblade said:
The fact they glazed over VI-IX kind of irks me. Why X? I know a lot of people love X, but it just irritates me that the others were just skipped....

X is one of my all-time favorite games and I don't get that either. Not that I'm complaining, especially with a Vita version on deck, but still. :p

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm still buying X (in fact, I'm really excited about buying X since I've never played it) but at the same time, I want to go back and play the other games (even if they are just randomly remade for a handheld, I would still buy them). 

Dont get me wrong, it's not against you, and my favourite is VI, but VI->IX fans really acted like whores on FFXII and XIII, and some even on X.

They seemed to never be satisfied whatever square did, like oh it's square now, it's shit.

So SE won't make does remake, because fans will all say it's shit and the original is better, wheter they played or not.

Good points Rol. It is lazy on their part and is a pity... I thoroughly enjoyed FFIV DS and regarding remakes, I loved Zelda OoT: 3D so something like that for the FFs VII to IX would've been awesome. Hopefully they will move to those after XII's remaster.

RolStoppable said:
happydolphin said:
Good points Rol. It is lazy on their part and is a pity... I thoroughly enjoyed FFIV DS and regarding remakes, I loved Zelda OoT: 3D so something like that for the FFs VII to IX would've been awesome. Hopefully they will move to those after XII's remake.

No, after FF XII they will make a FF XIII True HD Collection.

hehehe I hope not. :)

RolStoppable said:
axumblade said:
The fact they glazed over VI-IX kind of irks me. Why X? I know a lot of people love X, but it just irritates me that the others were just skipped....

Don't you mean FF V? FF IV was the last stop of their latest re-release run.

But... they re-released Final Fantasy V on SE's main system just a few months ago...

yes the iphone..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
ironmanDX said:
Why are they mocking us? They know we want VI, VII and even some VIII would be nice!!

you missed ix!!!! D:

That too! For me, IX was the last great Final Fantasy. It's gone down hill, (for me personally) since X!

Ethomaz if i cant get a friend to buy it does buying multiple copies for PS3 and Vita help. Anything for an FF12 HD, PLEASE SQUAREENIX

Not sure why you'd want XII remade. No reason for it to be remade. Looks good already.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Not sure why you'd want XII remade. No reason for it to be remade. Looks good already.

It is the more easy to remade because just need to increase the resolution and fix somethings.

The precious FF are more difficult to remade.

Yes more trophies please!