By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Quieted The Critics at E3.

thats why people where cheering at the sony show and at the MS show u could hear a pin drop lol.
and when they said price people was like no way lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
Wagram said:
That must be the loudest silence i've ever heard.

its rare to see the perfect responce on the first reply. well done 

MS won on software but their console itself is still a brick. If they didn't push all of their drm, used games shenanigans and if they didn't constantly put their foot in their mouths, they could have take E3 easily.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Zizzla_Rachet said:
oniyide said:

Because thays what happened, with PS123, xbox,360, Wii, GC etc. ANd your average dudebro wouldnt even KNOW how to do that. There is a difference between PC style DRM and what MS is doing. YOu fail to see that because...you are in denial

How is it much different than PC style DRM...Becuase from what I've read ..It's pretty much the same...so break it down for me and link your sources...

For one PC doesnt require a check in every day to play games.

two not ALL PC games have DRM anyway. 

three you can play offline, if said game has no DRM.

No paywall to play games online Unless of course we are talking about MMOs

Not going to bother linking since there have been NUMEROUS threads about this already. 

aw screw it, here is a video that will explain exactly the difference between the two  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryB-hdtpQRw

oniyide said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
oniyide said:

Because thays what happened, with PS123, xbox,360, Wii, GC etc. ANd your average dudebro wouldnt even KNOW how to do that. There is a difference between PC style DRM and what MS is doing. YOu fail to see that because...you are in denial

How is it much different than PC style DRM...Becuase from what I've read ..It's pretty much the same...so break it down for me and link your sources...

For one PC doesnt require a check in every day to play games.

two not ALL PC games have DRM anyway. 

three you can play offline, if said game has no DRM.

No paywall to play games online Unless of course we are talking about MMOs

Not going to bother linking since there have been NUMEROUS threads about this already. 

aw screw it, here is a video that will explain exactly the difference between the two  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryB-hdtpQRw

Ok...So you have to check in so that the cloud updates your console..How different will this be when PS4 adds Gaikai..something that is not a luanch feature for the PS4..but in 2014(if it's not delayed) How will it work?..

right that's true not all games on PC have DRM but most that are not  Digital Download require the disc to play

Right No Paywall but also no dedicated servers...

An angry Joe rant as a source.....GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Jega said:

Give me a link where Titan fall devs hinted the game will come to PS4.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-12-will-titanfall-ever-come-to-playstation-respawn-and-ea-weigh-in

Ok I read the article. PS4 is a possibility maybe down the road. Well people won't wait around for a maybe they will want the game as soon as 

possible. So for now, no PS4.

Thanks for the link.

Zizzla_Rachet said:

Uh, PC games tend to have dedicated servers more often than not.

Jega said:
CGI-Quality said:
Jega said:

Give me a link where Titan fall devs hinted the game will come to PS4.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-12-will-titanfall-ever-come-to-playstation-respawn-and-ea-weigh-in

Ok I read the article. PS4 is a possibility maybe down the road. Well people won't wait around for a maybe they will want the game as soon as 

possible. So for now, no PS4.

Thanks for the link.

So basically it's not confirmed that it's multiplatform...

Yakuzaice said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

I guess...The only PC game that I can  say i played enough to speak of was a paywall MMO Lineage 2...Which also had DRM...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Yakuzaice said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

I guess...The only PC game that I can  say i played enough to speak of was a paywall MMO Lineage 2...Which also had DRM...

I have to assume he's correct about PC games because whenever a game is going to come out that doesn't have dedicated servers it becomes a big deal.