By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Quieted The Critics at E3.

Who are you kidding? They didn't silence any critics.

And "KI" looking "impressive" to anyone is laughable.

Around the Network

They could have won E3 if they didn't have an online check, didn't have used game restrictions, and didn't have such a high price. Otherwise, the games they showed were quite good.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

The show was good, Titanfall was amazing, but nobody was silenced.

God Titanfall looks amazing though.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Jega said:
green_sky said:
I love Jega's threads. This dude is hardcore optimist. The most impressive was Titan Fall and it is good thing pc and 360 gamers can play it next spring too. PS4 probably in 2015.

I wish i could say something nice about Ryse and Quantum Break but at this time i have nothing. Killer Instinct is atleast free to try and Crimson Dragon is no more Kinect exclusive. So some positives there.

Titan fall won't be coming to the PS4.

The publisher is EA, this game is as exclusive as mass effect was, the exclusivity is tied to the market share, if the Xbone does not pick up the first year expect this going to the PS4. In any case i think this will sell more on PC.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

what's funny is that most of them are 2nd and 3rd party exclusives lol. IMO this is just a waste of money (Consumer's money at that) that could have been used to fund more 1st party.

Around the Network

Honestly, I wasn't at all impressed by MS's E3 presentation this year, but it still wasn't as bad as last years. They did have some great looking games, namely Forza, but I don't like racing games at all really and almost forgot that after seeing Forza and other racing games because they looked incredible.

Spark is the only game I really took note of enough to remember its name. Titan fall would be a notable second.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

They didn't "quieted" anybody but they did a great job at selling some WiiU/Ps4 consoles tho.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

The titanfall devs have already hinted that it will come out on the PS4.. so i think its a timed exclusive.

I really think the only way to show so many games is to actually show nearly *all* games you have in dev. I believe Sony just decided, lets hit them on price/drm, and show mostly launch games, lets not try to compete as it will just get lost. So I really do think many of the MS games wont be seen until mid/3/4 quarter of 2014. The reason i think this, I do believe LBP and Uncharted 4 are in dev, and Sony have said themselves they have more in dev.

Wonder what targets these guys are going to have next? GamesCom?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Which critics of MSFT were quieted? I did not here to many people say they did not think they would show off a lot of games at e-3. Some criticized the fact they did not focus on the gaming aspect of the X box at the reveal - since that is a historical event and a decision already executed there is not anything they could do to undo their decision- They could and did show off games at e 3 I dd not hear many critical of their game effort there-

There are many critics and criticisms of msft that did not have to do w the games, but about the console and msft gaming business and operating practices, their pr, drm etc etc etc..... those critics were not quieted as most of their fears were confirmed before and or during e 3

MSFT/XBONE has many fronts they are fighting now and at this point they can t win on several of those fronts until/unless they make full scale changes to their announced policies re the XBOX or keep pushing forward and sell enough consoles/ games as to make their critics irrelevant to their business plan for the Xbox- it seems to me the latter strategy is the one they are pushing forward- so if they stay the course only time will tell

Nsanity said:
Everything was fine until Don Mattrick opened his mouth in later interviews.

I've been saying this for quite some time now, but Don Mattrick has to leave.

I've always felt this guy is damaging the XBox brand.

And he always looks like he's been drinking.