By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Quieted The Critics at E3.

I just saw both the Microsoft and Sony Press Events.

The PS4 is no doubt an impressive gaming system as well, but most of the games shown at there Press Event will also be available for the Xbox One.

With all the critisicism at the Xbox One Reveal of a lack of games Microsoft sure quieted the critics. I didn't see a topic about this and I had to say 

something about it, "Microsoft delivered the games like they said they would".

Ryse, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break and Titan Fall were the games that stood out to me as the most impressive.

There were so many exclusives anounced some were just mentioned.

The Xbox One is just plain impressive and gamers everywhere should be happy Microsoft decided to entered the gaming industry as they have

bought so many new things to the industry.

Around the Network

That must be the loudest silence i've ever heard.

Everything was fine until Don Mattrick opened his mouth in later interviews.

There has been a lot of threads regarding the great software shown by Microsoft for the One.

Wagram said:

you won the thread.

Around the Network

Titanfall is pretty cool. And crimson dragon as well as dead rising 3 looked good. It's just that there is no way I can buy a system that is so anti consumer. If Microsoft removed DRM, allowed used games, allowed loaning games, and didn't have kinect always watching, then I would really consider buying it over PS4.

I love Jega's threads. This dude is hardcore optimist. The most impressive was Titan Fall and it is good thing pc and 360 gamers can play it next spring too. PS4 probably in 2015.

I wish i could say something nice about Ryse and Quantum Break but at this time i have nothing. Killer Instinct is atleast free to try and Crimson Dragon is no more Kinect exclusive. So some positives there.

green_sky said:
I love Jega's threads. This dude is hardcore optimist. The most impressive was Titan Fall and it is good thing pc and 360 gamers can play it next spring too. PS4 probably in 2015.

I wish i could say something nice about Ryse and Quantum Break but at this time i have nothing. Killer Instinct is atleast free to try and Crimson Dragon is no more Kinect exclusive. So some positives there.

Titan fall won't be coming to the PS4.

Microsoft showed the most impressive game at E3, too bad it's also going to be on PS4, and probably PS3 and 360 as well.

They also wasted my time with World of Tanks and Minecraft, and for that I can never forgive them.

Ryse looks bad, and so far the couple of previews I've seen of it have been pretty negative.

Killer Instinct might be alright, though it looks profoundly meh, but it will never take off in the fighting game community, nor will the Xbox One in general, because of the 24-hour check. Internet connections are an issue in hotels and such.

Did we even see any gameplay for Quantum Break? I think we just saw a movie.

I don't think there was a single game shown that justified a purchase of this console. Not to me or a single one of my friends, certainly -- and literally all they had to show was Fable 4 and one of them would have thrown his credit card at the screen.

kitler53 said:
Wagram said:

you won the thread.

+1