By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony can ban you from PSN for any reason they want!

Tagged games:

Was gonna post a legitimate response to the original post.... but as writing it I felt myself dying on the inside as my standards went so low

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Damn you guys are trying way too hard, its kind of funny.

Or maybe not trying hard enough...

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

sub-zero-TM said:
BluGamer23 said:
wow for reals?... does this mean Xbone DRM is justified?..

oh and LOL!

Are you serious?! O.o

Dude, you're terrible at spotting sarcasm.

Followed the link provided.

"Welcome to the PlayStation® family of web sites (“Sites” or “our Sites”). These Terms of Service apply to us.playstation.com, all official game sites for games published by Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC., naughtydog.com and any other sites operated by SCEA or its subsidiaries (“SCEA”) or that link to these Terms of Service."

"You do not need to create a PlayStation®Network ("PSN") account with us in order to view the Sites."

Look, the whole MS banning issue has been overblown as it is.  There's no need for additional mudslinging.  Or at least if you must do so make sure you hit the right target.  These are ToU for PS websites and have nothing to do with PSN.

Mr Puggsly said:
The moral of the story is...

Stay out of trouble kids. Especially when Sony doesn't need a reason!

And they're nice to us when they have reason.  Sony isn't going to ban you for no reason, otherwise everyone with a foreign reigon account would be banned.  It says in the ToS, you can't have accounts from multiple reigons.

Around the Network

That's awful. Nobody plays single player games anymore.

McGran said:

Followed the link provided.

"Welcome to the PlayStation® family of web sites (“Sites” or “our Sites”). These Terms of Service apply to us.playstation.com, all official game sites for games published by Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC., naughtydog.com and any other sites operated by SCEA or its subsidiaries (“SCEA”) or that link to these Terms of Service."

"You do not need to create a PlayStation®Network ("PSN") account with us in order to view the Sites."

Look, the whole MS banning issue has been overblown as it is.  There's no need for additional mudslinging.  Or at least if you must do so make sure you hit the right target.  These are ToU for PS websites and have nothing to do with PSN.

http://legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/u/u_tosua_en.html

Upon termination of your account for any reason, you will not receive a refund for items (including subscriptions and pre-paid products or services), value accumulated on in-game items or any unused balance in your wallet except as required by law or as expressly provided in this Agreement.

I don't know what this MS talk is about... I just don't wanna lose access to my copy of Journey.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Luiskpx said:

Im not really complaining about that :P

Actually this doesnt really mean a thing for gamers does it? 

SCEA has the right to terminate your access to use the Sites for any reason

It doenst mention that you will lose online gaming, store or anything like that

"Upon termination of your account for any reason, you will not receive a refund for items (including subscriptions and pre-paid products or services), value accumulated on in-game items or any unused balance in your wallet except as required by law or as expressly provided in this Agreement."

You see what I bolded! It confirms my thread title.

Recently Completed

Can I still play videogames on my console if Im banned from the PlayStation sites?

Mr Puggsly said:

Upon termination of your account for any reason, you will not receive a refund for items (including subscriptions and pre-paid products or services), value accumulated on in-game items or any unused balance in your wallet except as required by law or as expressly provided in this Agreement.

I don't know what this MS talk is about... I just don't wanna lose access to my copy of Journey.

you don't lose access to games you downloaded to your hdd, but as you can't log anymore you can't dl those items you don't have dld