By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony can ban you from PSN for any reason they want!

Tagged games:

LemonSlice said:
So? Has anything actually changed? Can't you still play your games offline?

Xbone takes away your entire game library and basically turns your console into a 500$ BluRay player..

Oh another video game console just to play blu ray, hooray!

Around the Network
chapset said:
don't get banned

Yet you started the ban thread about MS and posted this as a reply also.

chapset said:
ironmanDX said:
Xen said:
Should this policy get into the known, XBL will become the most polite community in the world, bar none.
God damn.

You're kidding, right? What does Sony do if you pirate their games and get caught? Nothing?

What make you think only pirates will be banned?

A little convenient, don't you think?

ironmanDX said:
chapset said:
don't get banned

chapset said:
ironmanDX said:
Xen said:
Should this policy get into the known, XBL will become the most polite community in the world, bar none.
God damn.

You're kidding, right? What does Sony do if you pirate their games and get caught? Nothing?

Lol and that was the answer from the defence force, your point?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I have been banned on PS3. I stole someones account and changed their password. I was only banned for 30 days it was not my account, but system that was banned. So extra accounts would not work. Sony would need a major reason to ban u permanently. In my experience they give u warnings for small issues and then start a banning process first offense 30 days second offense 6 months. third offense 1 year after that it would be permanent.

chapset said:
ironmanDX said:
chapset said:
don't get banned

chapset said:
ironmanDX said:
Xen said:
God damn.

Your obvious change in stance. It's obvious.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
chapset said:
ironmanDX said:
chapset said:
don't get banned

chapset said:
ironmanDX said:
Xen said:
God damn.

Your obvious change in stance. It's obvious.

you clearly don't understand irony, just move on

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Mr Puggsly said:

And yet you will still be able to play all your games (retail, PSN, PS+) because you dont need to authenticate online, how good is that?

Have a nice day ;)

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
oniyide said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Thats cute, they saw the MS ban confirmation and they decided to grab their kid shovels and start digging. I wants ta dig too guyzzzzz!

THis is funny. I cant believe so much people responsed, man the desperation is just really sad at this point. I almost feel bad.

And they bitch about sony fans in every opportunity they have , saying sony fans are the trash of the internet and now look at this.

its all fun and games, some people were used to being in the right, and now they wake up one day and find the company they supported has done kind of a 180 and is getting crazy backlash, only a few things they can do. Try to downplay and find a scapegoat which is silly and sad since it doesnt address any actually issues, or say screw it to whatever company and dont mess with them no more, which would be the smart thing to do or just say screw it keep supporting whatever but just keep it to your, which is also smart. The first option is kind of fun to watch, especially when its obvious and poorly done.

Corporus said:
I have been banned on PS3. I stole someones account and changed their password. I was only banned for 30 days it was not my account, but system that was banned. So extra accounts would not work. Sony would need a major reason to ban u permanently. In my experience they give u warnings for small issues and then start a banning process first offense 30 days second offense 6 months. third offense 1 year after that it would be permanent.

Anyone with common sense and half a brain knows all this and if they dont...video games are the least of their concerns anyway.