By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS is using a Nvidia Titan in their X1 units at E3. Are they mis representing the X1 graphics.

Soleron said:

I love how each post in this thread is directly from GAF, including the quote-replies to others' points.

Come on, form your own opinions please.

Well what I said is not from GAF.

Around the Network

So what were the laptops for: http://jalopnik.com/i-got-thrown-in-microsoft-jail-for-taking-pictures-of-512918787 ?
They surely didn't have a Titan in them.

Carl2291 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
of course they did not run on Xbox One machines. I remember the Xbox 360 games back then ran on Apple hardware.

http://news.cnet.com/Xbox-360-demos-running-on-Macs/2100-1043_3-5706658.html

Come on guys this is not extraordinary. Why do you guys want to make a big deal out of small things?

And we all remember just how good the 360 hardware was at launch, dont we?

The point is that theyre not using anything even close to representing the One. The question is - Why?

Because the Xbox One sucks, will break by touching it, has shitty policies and MS are just a bunch of retards, who hate animals, children and old people and they steal your lunchmoney twice a week.

Is this the answer you were hoping for? Pretty close, heh?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

@ethomaz: That was posted on NeoGaf so stop pretending you know something. because you don't.

DirtyP2002 said:

Because the Xbox One sucks, will break by touching it, has shitty policies and MS are just a bunch of retards, who hate animals, children and old people and they steal your lunchmoney twice a week.

Is this the answer you were hoping for? Pretty close, heh?

You know what, its hilarious.

Pointless. Really.

Toodles.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Soleron said:

I love how each post in this thread is directly from GAF, including the quote-replies to others' points.

The fact, with the same source, is on the first page of the GAF thread.

Again.

Why is MS showing the X1 games on hardware that is NOTHING like what the actual hardware in the console will be.

I could understand it not being an actual X1 as I doubt the demos for the PS4 are running on the actual console.

But this setup is litteraly nothing remotly like the hardware setup X1 has

Soleron said:
ethomaz said:
Soleron said:

Im a member of both Neogaf and Vgchartz. I saw thr thread there and relayed the info here as many people here dont go to neogaf

BenVTrigger said:
Soleron said:
ethomaz said:
Soleron said:

Im a member of both Neogaf and Vgchartz. I saw thr thread there and relayed the info here as many people here dont go to neogaf

It's fine because you said you got it from Neogaf. I have a problem certain people copying an argument as if it's your own and then the quoted counterargument being the same quote as the corresponding Neogaf one also as if it's their own.

They could have been using Titan machines as dev kits and Windows 7 because they don't have good tools for Windows 8. That's probably the real reason. The conspiracy reason is because the PS4 was going to out show all their games, which is why they paid off the third parties to not show PS4 builds.