By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS is using a Nvidia Titan in their X1 units at E3. Are they mis representing the X1 graphics.

Multimedialover said:
Rofl laughing. Here we go again.

one question.

what happens when the launch games loom better than e3?

they won't, they might have to downclock the GPU, or delay the console significantly to compete with the ps4 in sales, because they certainly won't have enough stock to even compete(if they sell out beyond launch), as of what is happening right now with gamestop having 20 slots for XBOX, and over 80 for PS4 for pre orders nation wide apparently.

also:

mM
Around the Network
Alpha Till said:
Maybe this means that... each Xbox One will use... a Titan!?

no, not when sony said devs are saying that their games look better on ps4.

It's more than likely a stronger GPU, in order to combat any potential issues with framerate/glitches

mM

Of course they wouldn't show demos which were better looking than the actual games later. Come on, I agree that M$ is doing a lot of bad things and I will be sticking to PS4 in the next gen, but this is too much.

edit nvm, wrong person

Windows 7 and Nvidia

Is it just me who finds that funny?

Around the Network
pr3st00 said:
Of course they wouldn't show demos which were better looking than the actual games later. Come on, I agree that M$ is doing a lot of bad things and I will be sticking to PS4 in the next gen, but this is too much.

if they have to downclock to below 1 Tera flop, the console would be a huge step back from ps4

mM

I know they are using a HP desktop with Windows 7 to run the Demo for the public.

of course they did not run on Xbox One machines. I remember the Xbox 360 games back then ran on Apple hardware.

http://news.cnet.com/Xbox-360-demos-running-on-Macs/2100-1043_3-5706658.html

Come on guys this is not extraordinary. Why do you guys want to make a big deal out of small things?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
of course they did not run on Xbox One machines. I remember the Xbox 360 games back then ran on Apple hardware.

http://news.cnet.com/Xbox-360-demos-running-on-Macs/2100-1043_3-5706658.html

Come on guys this is not extraordinary. Why do you guys want to make a big deal out of small things?

And we all remember just how good the 360 hardware was at launch, dont we?

The point is that theyre not using anything even close to representing the One. The question is - Why?

I love how each post in this thread is directly from GAF, including the quote-replies to others' points.

Come on, form your own opinions please.