By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'M DONE with PS4 and XONE games!

And Pikmin 3 , Xenoblade 2, Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong, potential  Kirby, Yoshi,  Wario, etc.....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I think you're just a little blinded. Every console has the same games so you can't say NIntendo doesnt. Every Nintendo system you can expect a Mario, Mario Kart, Smash bros, Zelda, DK, Mario Party. etc...

Look at PS3 from Uncharted, to Gow, to Heavy Rain, to Gran Turismo, Infamous, Killzone are just a list of some of different Sony exclusives (all diff with not all guns) while there are many great 3rd party bring their own original games too. MS also brings their own to the plate too.

I love Nintendo games just as much as the next but be realistic here.

hivycox said:

I don't know why everyone is so hyped up for this upcoming generation! I'm only talking  about Sony and Microsoft here!

Almost every game shown in this E3 looked the same! I don't get it why poeple get hyped up about these realistic graphics! I mean it would be okay if there are a variety of different art styles but that was simply not the case!

Don't come to me saying thats not true because tell me the graphical difference between games like:

• Metal Gear Solid V
  • Call of Duty: Ghost
  • Destiny
  • Halo
  • Infamous: Second Son
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall
  • Dead Rising 3
  • The Order: 1886

I'm not saying these games look or play terrible but they do look the same which makes me sick!
Also: GUNS GUNS GUNS ... GUNS EVERYWHERE!!! IN EVERY GODDAMN game, I just listed, are some sorts of weapons included! Wether they are futuristic, historical or psychic (like in Infamous).

Are developers just too chicken to exclude wapons from their games? Are they afraid it would suck???

I just can't see why everyone is interested in these games...and DON'T start with saying: "Nintendo's games are all the same" because thats simply not the truth and you know it! Most of Nintendo's games look and play differently. Just compare Zelda to Mario to Metroid and then to Bayonetta 2 or even X!

...and DON'T start with saying: "Sony's and MS games are all the same" because thats simply not the truth and you know it!

Train wreck said:
Carl2291 said:

Hmm doesnt Link use a weapon? samus? the whole fire emblem cast? X uses giant mechs and thats ok but Titanfall..pffff GUNS GUNS GUNS

True I should have pointed out that with "weapon" I just mean guns! Otherwise I would have included Ryse in my list!

And about Metroid and the other ones: Thats what I'm talking about: Variety!!! Nintendo provides variety in their games! I don't get that level of variety on a Playstation or a XBOX

if halo looks like the order: 1886, the godfather looks like die hard...

i never understood people saying that. no, one shooter doesn't look like the other just because you shoot in both.

and i think more games have not even one gun as those which have one.

Around the Network
hivycox said:

True I should have pointed out that with "weapon" I just mean guns! Otherwise I would have included Ryse in my list!

And about Metroid and the other ones: Thats what I'm talking about: Variety!!! Nintendo provides variety in their games! I don't get that level of variety on a Playstation or a XBOX

Is this serious?

You dont get variety with a PlayStation or an Xbox?

There are games of all genres, with countless artstyles on PS and Xbox. What exactly are you after?

The shooter genre is big at the moment. I guess, we all agree on that.

Personally I loved the times playing UT2004 with my friends. But this time is long gone ;( shooter became strategic, slower and more violent (probably because of better graphics). Im fed up with all these Call of Dutys and Battlefields and whatever. Hence I can completely understand the OP. I felt the same as I watched Microsofts conference.

Train wreck said:
ill just wait for someone to create a thread and start complaining about how Sonic Lost World, Super Luigi, 3D World, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Wonderful 101 etc etc all use the same color palette.

As do the games listed in the OP. They just don't use primary colors, they use neutral colors.

I'm sorry but you give Nintendo fans a bad name. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

hivycox said:
Train wreck said:
Carl2291 said:

Hmm doesnt Link use a weapon? samus? the whole fire emblem cast? X uses giant mechs and thats ok but Titanfall..pffff GUNS GUNS GUNS

You dont get that level of variety on playstation or xbox because I am pretty confidant you don't have either. While both systems are dominated by shooters et al as their evergreens (which is no different than a 2d mario being an evergreen for Nintendo) you dont even have to scratch to find a multitude of variety in both consoles cases in terms of games, from their first, second or third parties.