By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - POST E3 Poll: Will you buy WiiU?

Will you buy Wii U?

Yes 248 32.42%

No 147 19.22%

Undecided 90 11.76%

I already HAVE it! 280 36.60%

Total:765

I wasn't really even considering getting one till after a price drop, but after actually playing 3dmarioworld i must admit i'm on the fence now. ... No. Just made up my mind. No. I've only had a ps3 for a year and a half so i have to at least wait till i don't have a back log on it. So there we go.  I'll buy one, no doubt.  But not for a year or 2 yet. 

Around the Network

it has xenoblade 2(yea im calling it that till actual name is given) that warrents a wii u purchase if ever i saw one

I already have.

CarcharodonKraz said:
Gamerace said:
With the 2013 line-up - No.

Maybe, maybe after Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8 and a $100 price drop. So late 2014?

If you mean a 200$ wii-u i don't think you'll see one till 2016 at the earliest. 

I think it will be sooner than that. $50 cut this year and discontinue 8gb then in 2015 cut to $200, also i think its possible it will be $200 on black friday 2014.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I plan on getting Wii U this black friday if I can get the 32gb and W101+Wind Waker HD for around $300. If not ill wait for Smash Bros

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Already got it. Waiting for Zelda Wii U.

aikohualda said:
homer said:
Already got it. Now I just have to decide what to get for it. I'm going to get Smash, Mariokart 8, DKC 5, and Windwaker for sure. If pikmin 3 is awesome or Mario 3d whatever is actually acceptable, I may get that as well. Also, X and Wonderful 101 are maybe buys as well.

how come we never get a good RPG pokemon on home console :(

Huh? Pokemon ranch not good enough for you? You want to say that to my face pretty boy?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
aikohualda said:
homer said:
Already got it. Now I just have to decide what to get for it. I'm going to get Smash, Mariokart 8, DKC 5, and Windwaker for sure. If pikmin 3 is awesome or Mario 3d whatever is actually acceptable, I may get that as well. Also, X and Wonderful 101 are maybe buys as well.

how come we never get a good RPG pokemon on home console :(

Huh? Pokemon ranch not good enough for you? You want to say that to my face pretty boy?

yes i dare say!

Slimebeast said:
aikohualda said:
Slimebeast said:
E3 with the showing of the beautiful Wind Waker HD adaptation strengthened my Wii U plans.

I'm also interested in Pikmin and Wonderful 101, but ideally I would like a couple more games.

It looks like I'll wait until the inevitable fall price drop.

what if the WW HD was release without the price cut? will you resist?

It's coming in October right? By then it should be clear wether or not there will be a price cut this year. If there's not I will by the Wii U anyway.

i knew it! you cant resist zelda!

ChrolloLucilfer said:
aikohualda said:
ChrolloLucilfer said:

That sound quite nice idea for Wii U design, surprised no one has done fan art of one. Like they have done for Pikmin 3 one below:

I would be happy with that for Pikmin 3 Wii U design but my dream design would be green console & pad, with the controller completely  covered in foliage and pikmin. I can only Dream.

this year is luigi's year and next might be a zelda.... a green one is not that bad :P

i want a black one with King Boo :P

I assume a Zelda Wii U console would look something like this:

Very nice.

that looks delicious!