By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - POST E3 Poll: Will you buy WiiU?

Will you buy Wii U?

Yes 248 32.42%

No 147 19.22%

Undecided 90 11.76%

I already HAVE it! 280 36.60%

Total:765

Already have one, bought on launch day. Have got ZombiU (bought the bundle so no Nintendo Land), Arkham City, Darksiders 2, Black Ops 2, Lego City Undercover, Rabbids Land and Sonic Racing from retail and Nano Assault Neo, Little Inferno, Kung Fu Rabbit, Toki Tori 2, Trine 2, Chasing Aurora, Puddle, The Cave and Mighty Switch Force HD from the eShop.

Am also waiting for Monster Hunter 3G Ultimate to be delivered too.

If I get half the enjoyment out of my PS4 next year that I've had out of my Wii U so far I'm going to be a very happy gamer indeed.

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
ChrolloLucilfer said:

I am just waiting for a better bundle to be released myself. Nintendo land seem a bit of pointless title for me to own frankly. I would happy with bundle that include any of following games: New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, X or Super Mario 3D World. I suspect after the Monster Hunter bundle their should hopefully be limited edition Wii U with Pikmin 3 released as well fingered crossed.

i want a yellow pikachu wii u edition to match my 3ds :)

That sound quite nice idea for Wii U design, surprised no one has done fan art of one. Like they have done for Pikmin 3 one below:

I would be happy with that for Pikmin 3 Wii U design but my dream design would be green console & pad, with the controller completely  covered in foliage and pikmin. I can only Dream.

Probably but not until a price drop or 2014.

Maybe but not for a while

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Already have one. can't wait for Mario kart, smash bros and probably 3d world as well as the other announced exclusives.

Around the Network
peachbuggy said:
ChrolloLucilfer said:

I am just waiting for a better bundle to be released myself. Nintendo land seem a bit of pointless title for me to own frankly. I would happy with bundle that include any of following games: New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, X or Super Mario 3D World. I suspect after the Monster Hunter bundle their should hopefully be limited edition Wii U with Pikmin 3 released as well fingered crossed.

Not interested in zombiu then?

Not really a fan of the western realistic style games and I suspect Zombie U will be one of those games that can be pick up for next to nothing in the future anyway. If the Wii U had bundled New Super Mario Bros. U instead of Nintendo Land with the system, I would probably have Wii U by now. Especially when the Premium Bundle have been on offer at £200 quite few times already in the UK.

There should be a probably in the poll. :P I don't know, the only Nintendo console I skipped was GC, back when I decided to be more of a PC guy, and I kinda regret it. But there is still nothing that I really want, except for Bayo and specially X.

In fact, I wanted MH3U, but after 400 hours in the one I decided I had already had enough of it.

Man, 2 posts and I realize I have not answered... I put "undecided", but I'll probably get it in the future or after a price drop. Also, it has to be afordable here in Brazil too, where Microsoft rules the official chartz. :(

E3 with the showing of the beautiful Wind Waker HD adaptation strengthened my Wii U plans.

I'm also interested in Pikmin and Wonderful 101, but ideally I would like a couple more games.

It looks like I'll wait until the inevitable fall price drop.