By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - POST E3 Poll: Will you buy WiiU?

Will you buy Wii U?

Yes 248 32.42%

No 147 19.22%

Undecided 90 11.76%

I already HAVE it! 280 36.60%

Total:765

Sony announced they're going to support the PS4 for TEN YEARS. I don't think the Wii U will last that long, but it'll be around for a hot minute. I'll probably get it whenever the Wii U Zelda or the Monolithsoft Project X launch. With no release dates, though, the console isn't worth pulling the trigger on, yet.

Around the Network

Already have it from launch day.

Already got mine, at launch!

Still haven't exhausted Nintendo Land :)

What would be the results of this pool if nintendo had announced a price cut?

I still think that they´re going to lower prices until october or november

Price drop + more releases (Smash Bros/Mario Kart/Sonic/Mario, etc.) and I will. I am guessing 2015/2016 range, much like what I did with the Wii.

Around the Network

I am just waiting for a better bundle to be released myself. Nintendo land seem a bit of pointless title for me to own frankly. I would happy with bundle that include any of following games: New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, X or Super Mario 3D World. I suspect after the Monster Hunter bundle their should hopefully be limited edition Wii U with Pikmin 3 released as well fingered crossed.

I noticed that most of the users here has only two or three games for the WiiU.

Not that I´m trying to be a poser, but I´ve been playing my WiiU a lot lately, even more than my Xbox360. Currently I have Nintendoland, NSMBU, ZombiU, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Assassins Creed 3, Just Dance 4, Lego Cities Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Tekken Tag Tournment 2, Sonic All-Stars Racing. Those are all great games. I also have Fifa 13, but I´m not a fan of soccer so I don´t play it much.

I do admit that WiiU needs more games, and more variety. It needs more fighting, sports and Rpg games.

I will definetely buy W101, Mario Kart 8, Sonic, Bayonetta 2, X, Pikmin 3.

I will likely buy one this Summer, after my two weeks of vacation. Because I won't be doing much this Summer if I have to be honest. So I'll be buying Lego City with it and Wonderful 101 when it comes out.
If not in Summer, then definitely sometime this year!

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Maybe. I would need about 5 games released or soon to be released that interest me and perhaps a price cut. So far the games that interest me are: Super Smash Bros., X, Mario Kart 8,New Super Mario Bros. U.

I already have one

Don't have many games for it curently since I don't have that much money. But in the mean time I'm saving up for pretty much most of the games they released...especially Bayonetta. I'm waiting for my copy to get here from amazon. Gotta try the first before I get the second one. Plus I'm waiting for my copy Animal Crossing too.