By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - POST E3 Poll: Will you buy WiiU?

Will you buy Wii U?

Yes 248 32.42%

No 147 19.22%

Undecided 90 11.76%

I already HAVE it! 280 36.60%

Total:765
aikohualda said:
Osc89 said:
aikohualda said:
what games are you getting?

I normally go for the 3D Mario, Zelda, Smash and Kart games. I also want to try out Pikmin and X, even though I didn't play the previous ones. Maybe Bayonetta, but only if I get round to playing the first one and like it.

What about you, do you have one? Anything you could recommend?

i didnt yet... dentist rob my wii u money :(

:( That's a shame. I'd say aim to get one late 2013/early 2014 when a load more games have come out.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Around the Network

Already had one since launch..havent a clue what forthcoming games im going to buy as there are too many to choose from lol.
currently own
nintyland
nsmbu
mass effect
tekken
sniper elite v2
darksiders 2
injustice gods among us
lego city
assassins creed 3
trine 2
nano assault
and completed zombi u, need for speed and spiderman.
hold on isnt the wii u supposed to have no games??

I have it since april 18! one of the happiest days of this year :)

Got mine launch day.

Definite purchases:
Watch Dogs
Mario Kart
Smash
Mario 3d World
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
DK: Tropical Freeze
Rayman

Probably:
Wind Waker
X
Assassin's Creed 4
Game and Wario

Maybe, maybe not
Bayonetta
Arkham Origins
Sonic Lost World

EDIT: 

For completeness I guess I should add that I already own:
Nintendoland
ZombiU
Arkham City
Assassin's Creed 3
Lego City Undercover
Just Dance (girlfriend...)
New Super Mario Bros U

And eShop:
Zen Pinball
Trine 2
The 30cent Virtual Console games

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

ChrolloLucilfer said:

I am just waiting for a better bundle to be released myself. Nintendo land seem a bit of pointless title for me to own frankly. I would happy with bundle that include any of following games: New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, X or Super Mario 3D World. I suspect after the Monster Hunter bundle their should hopefully be limited edition Wii U with Pikmin 3 released as well fingered crossed.

i want a yellow pikachu wii u edition to match my 3ds :)

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
I noticed that most of the users here has only two or three games for the WiiU.

Not that I´m trying to be a poser, but I´ve been playing my WiiU a lot lately, even more than my Xbox360. Currently I have Nintendoland, NSMBU, ZombiU, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Assassins Creed 3, Just Dance 4, Lego Cities Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Tekken Tag Tournment 2, Sonic All-Stars Racing. Those are all great games. I also have Fifa 13, but I´m not a fan of soccer so I don´t play it much.

I do admit that WiiU needs more games, and more variety. It needs more fighting, sports and Rpg games.

I will definetely buy W101, Mario Kart 8, Sonic, Bayonetta 2, X, Pikmin 3.

damn.... their attach ratio went up 3 points thanks to you :P

but seriously thats a lot!

I will buy it when the new Xeno game comes out!

I need at least a second console for the new gen, and it's not going to be the Kinectbox. Sorry chief...

Had mine since launch day here, although i couldn't play it until technically the next day, as i bought it late at night and then had to wait for that damned update: (
Have got 10 games for it so far and out of the E3 showing will defo get Mario kart, smash bros and Wii u party. Will probably get x, game and wario, pikmin 3 and watch dogs. A few more possibles. Bayonetta 2 looked amazing. Can't wait to take someone out with the net on smash bros!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

after a $150 price drop for the premium, and in year 2015. i will get a wiiu.

ChrolloLucilfer said:

I am just waiting for a better bundle to be released myself. Nintendo land seem a bit of pointless title for me to own frankly. I would happy with bundle that include any of following games: New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, X or Super Mario 3D World. I suspect after the Monster Hunter bundle their should hopefully be limited edition Wii U with Pikmin 3 released as well fingered crossed.

Not interested in zombiu then?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!