good grief.

did you actually read what he said?

Yeh i did,  i just find recent info more telling then older ones

they are both recent.

(dont think)

one is more recent then the other

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
A good point, especially when you consider the PS4 has been avaliable to preorder for a couple months more.

The PS4 will likely have the short term success, but long term? Anyone's guess.

I guess it pays to be in the UK. I thought it was the other way around.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I thought this would be pretty obvious with the One having a huge preorder spike after reveal, record breaking at some places and what not.

Since the E3 conferences though, its been behind the PS4 every hour.

Launch is gonna be fun. Ive missed fun numbers on VGChartz.

Conegamer said:
007BondAgent said:
kowenicki said:
007BondAgent said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_h__7

1. PS4
2. last of us
3. xbox1

good grief.

did you actually read what he said?

But according to the OP, that list is only for an hour and is going to be heavily skewed due to E3. It tells us nothing in the long term, which is the most important thing surely.

That's true, though the price was revealed at e3, which helped the cheapest console :P

Euphoria14 said:
Conegamer said:
A good point, especially when you consider the PS4 has been avaliable to preorder for a couple months more.

The PS4 will likely have the short term success, but long term? Anyone's guess.

I guess it pays to be in the UK. I thought it was the other way around.

I got a message saying the PS4 was up to preorder in the beginning of March, whereas the Xbone email was Mid May. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Lol still clinging to that one last hope.

kowenicki said:
007BondAgent said:
kowenicki said:
007BondAgent said:

they are both recent.

(dont think)

one is more recent then the other

no... they are both recent

One is cumulative for the lifetime they have been available and one is revisited timely.

If you cant grasp that then dont reply.  I cant just keep repeating myself.

Sigh

007BondAgent said:
Conegamer 

But according to the OP, that list is only for an hour and is going to be heavily skewed due to E3. It tells us nothing in the long term, which is the most important thing surely.

That's true, though the price was revealed at e3, which helped the cheapest console :P

I agree, but for now it's still the Xbone with more pre-orders. It is the long term success which is important, and just as the Xbone had a spike after the reveal, the PS4 has now. But will its momentum continue, say, in a few months time? 

The PS4 has momentum, but the Xbone has the lead (here at least). Sounds like another scenario I know.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
007BondAgent said:
Conegamer 

I agree, but for now it's still the Xbone with more pre-orders. It is the long term success which is important, and just as the Xbone had a spike after the reveal, the PS4 has now. But will its momentum continue, say, in a few months time? 

The PS4 has momentum, but the Xbone has the lead (here at least). Sounds like another scenario I know.

Well said :)

foodfather said:
This is true but honestly, over the next couple of days, PS4 will overtake because it theoretically the cheapest playstation console ever released in the UK.

I dont understand why people keep adjusting for inflation. 

299 in in the year 2000 is more affordable than 350 in 2013.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st