By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario 3D World looks garbage and Nintendo should be ashamed

Bristow9091 said:
If Nintendo remade Super Mario 64 in HD for the Wii U... *jizzes*

TMI! Keep what you do in the privacy of your room, and who you do it to, to yourself.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

I'm not so depressed anymore

Ljink96 said:
I used to feel this exact same way... I have changed. I have never been so excited for a 3D Mario in my life except for 64!

Well um, all things considered, that would be a very euphemistically excited tadpole if I've ever seen one. xD

(Unless of course, you meant the DS version)

STRYKIE said:
Ljink96 said:
I used to feel this exact same way... I have changed. I have never been so excited for a 3D Mario in my life except for 64!

Well um, all things considered, that would be a very euphemistically excited tadpole if I've ever seen one. xD

(Unless of course, you meant the DS version)

Yup! I was born in 96, I watched my cousins play it for a while. Then they sold it, then I got a DS, then I got 64DS now I have the original. Funny how things work out ain't it?

xJbownagex said:
I was about to write a really detailed paragraph about how awesome the game looked and he should be ashamed of himself...

Then I noticed the thread was from June.

In all honesty, that E3 trailer sucked big time lol.

I was thinking then same thing. Then as I was reading the post I was like, "You need to eat crow, you need to eat crow, here you definitely need some crow." LOL

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

Hey nice thread.

And the irony too.

As an owner of Galaxy 1, 2, and 3d land, I have to say I think 3d land is probably my favorite 3d mario game of all time.