By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario 3D World looks garbage and Nintendo should be ashamed

Seriously, after the two master pieces Galaxy 1 and 2 ?

This is extremely weak, it was the game I was looking for to buy a Wii U and you give us Mario 3D Land 2?

No way I am buying a 300$ console to play Mario 3D Land 2.

I have never been more disappointed.

And Retro Studio who does DKCR 2? Very disappointed as well.

Around the Network

Super Mario 3D Land and DCKR are awesome games. We don't need a third Galaxy game or a fourth Metroid Prime.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

It certainly lacks the wow factor of other 3d Mario games. I most likely will be skipping this game. Looks far too similar to 3d Land.

Well, how could they have topped the Wow factor of Super Mario Galaxy? Impossible, this game was bound to be disappointing...

I thought it was the most disappointing part of the direct. No hype at all...

Around the Network
Lucas-Rio said:

Seriously, after the two master pieces Galaxy 1 and 2 ?

This is extremely weak, it was the game I was looking for to buy a Wii U and you give us Mario 3D Land 2?

No way I am buying a 300$ console to play Mario 3D Land 2.

I have never been more disappointed.

And Retro Studio who does DKCR 2? Very disappointed as well.

As much as I hate to admit it... that was disappointing. I wanted a 120 star 3D Mario game... Nintendo just made me mad.

I bet it will be the lowest rated 3d Mario game ever. It does look terrible. Nintendo, you have betrayed me. Good luck wiiu. You're going to need it.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

KHlover said:
Well, how could they have topped the Wow factor of Super Mario Galaxy? Impossible, this game was bound to be disappointing...

Make a Galaxy similar world but open? bigger?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

any link to see the videos for each game?? Want to see how the visual appealing (for me) of the wiiu games is evolving.

Mario Galaxy 3 or Mario 128 would have amazed me and I would have bought the Wii U.

Now, there is no way I buy this console before MK8, Smash Bros and X. Nintendo just shot himself in the foot. That looked like an honest 3DS game.