By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

You guys believed them fakes XD

C'mon now, though it be hilarious if Duck hunt dog was a playable character.

Around the Network

Dr.Mario I sooo dont think soo. Duck hunter.... Well Sakurai could do it.

IMSM

TruckOSaurus said:

Doing a little digging I found the Dr. Mario render used in the pics on DeviantArt: http://superkiryoshi.deviantart.com/art/3D-Dr-Mario-316743583

So it's looking a fake :(

Totally different models. The ahem official one has a frowny face, and a centered stethoscope! WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE THE C@P$L0CK L#4K#R!!?

It's obviously fake because there's Dr. Mario but no Mewtwo

If you look at the picture that has Bowser, Bowser Jr., Pikachu, and Kirby, the Kirby section has a larger black bar in between the name and level than the others. There's no reason for that, thereby it's fake. Very realistic, but fake.

As for the characters? No way they're bringing Dr. Mario back, they could have a Dr. Luigi alt skin but that's it. Dog Hunt? Definitely Sakurai's style...but I doubt it. Bowser Jr. and Shulk? I could see it. Dark Pit? Please no...

I know it's unbearable, but with the Japan release soon, the REAL roster shall be revealed soon! You know Sakurai has something planned for this.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network

I think there are some good choices and inclusions to this leak (and a few clones, which I don't really mind if the overall roster is big and varied enough (which it is)), but it just looks like a fake to me. Namely the placement of the character slots, which makes no sense..

However, the models do look really convincing....

I'm fine with it either way I guess...

Hope they're fake. It'll save me a hissy fit in that Dr. Mario returns but they would cut Ice Climbers

If they put in Snake, Konami gives them Metal Gear Solid V: Defintive Edition

blackmagicwolf said:
If you look at the picture that has Bowser, Bowser Jr., Pikachu, and Kirby, the Kirby section has a larger black bar in between the name and level than the others. There's no reason for that, thereby it's fake. Very realistic, but fake.

As for the characters? No way they're bringing Dr. Mario back, they could have a Dr. Luigi alt skin but that's it. Dog Hunt? Definitely Sakurai's style...but I doubt it. Bowser Jr. and Shulk? I could see it. Dark Pit? Please no...

I know it's unbearable, but with the Japan release soon, the REAL roster shall be revealed soon! You know Sakurai has something planned for this.

Why no Dark Pit? He be an excellent and easy addition to the roster. As looking at Lucina nearly had no effort to be made i can see Dark Pit playable. 

I think if people haven't played KIU (of course im assuming you haven't?) they think Dark Pit would just be a clone. But KIU has a ton of things they can implement into Dark Pit. Example I could easily see if Dark Pit ws playable to have Pit's old Up Special as it fits him perfectly. They can add his weapons he used in the game as well :)

I think the character select screen is too unorganized, it's a bit intimidating. It has also been noted that there is no space for Miis, either that or no random. I'm pretty sure it's a fake.