By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
TheKingofRedLions said:
I kind of want Shulk at this point...

I still believe he is amoung the best choices for the game. 1 thing i dont understand is the "too many swordsman" comments XD. Not referring to Blue Haired FE either.

Its funny because all together we have wat? 6-7 sword characters out of 39, but how many fist fighters do we have :P

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

I still believe he is amoung the best choices for the game. 1 thing i dont understand is the "too many swordsman" comments XD. Not referring to Blue Haired FE either.

Its funny because all together we have wat? 6-7 sword characters out of 39, but how many fist fighters do we have :P

I like characters with swords, so for me it's not really a problem

tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

I agree, we don't have that many swordsmen. Not to mention being a swordsman doesn't make them less unique. Link plays completely differently than, say, Marth or Ike. It's not supposed to be Soul Caliber, but there are still plenty enough nonswordsmen to balance it out.

ninjaman003 said:
tbone51 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

I agree, we don't have that many swordsmen. Not to mention being a swordsman doesn't make them less unique. Link plays completely differently than, say, Marth or Ike. It's not supposed to be Soul Caliber, but there are still plenty enough nonswordsmen to balance it out.

We need a double sword user now (Ganondorf pls?)

Personally i wanted Saki in as he would represent the Sin+Punishment franchise and he's a Laser Sword + Gun user! There is hope for another swordsman though.... Isaac! A swordsman with magic (would play different from Robin!)

tbone51 said:
ninjaman003 said:

Personally i wanted Saki in as he would represent the Sin+Punishment franchise and he's a Laser Sword + Gun user! There is hope for another swordsman though.... Isaac! A swordsman with magic (would play different from Robin!)

A double sword user would be cool, I'm not sure if it would play much differently though. I would like Isaac, but Golden Sun has faded into obscurity after the ds version.

Around the Network
ninjaman003 said:
tbone51 said:
ninjaman003 said:

A double sword user would be cool, I'm not sure if it would play much differently though. I would like Isaac, but Golden Sun has faded into obscurity after the ds version.

Never stopped other characters from getting in :P

tbone51 said:
ninjaman003 said:
tbone51 said:
ninjaman003 said:

Never stopped other characters from getting in :P

They were pretty obscure from the get-go. I guess you still have a point though.

Still think this "leak" is fake, but until we get the official word either way it won't matter.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

The official site has an ESRB rating already. I don't know if they work that fast, but that probably means the leaker was fake or didn't work for the ESRB.

"The 3DS version has an excellent Sounds collection! The design looks nice for a sound test screen, doesn't it? The font color for the "Remix" text on remixed songs comes in pink or white. The pink ones are songs arranged for this version of Super Smash Bros., while the white ones are remixes made in earlier Smash Bros. games. This means there are reoccuring songs from past releases."

"Choose your songs and play with features on the bottom screen. You can listen to character voices, too. One of the new highlights for this feature is the "Play in Sleep Mode" option in the upper right. If you turn this on, you can listen to the tracks with your headphones even when your Nintendo 3DS is closed. The L and R Buttons will let you skip tracks. This means you can use it as a portable music player. Enjoy listening to the tracks you love by putting all songs in loop, shuffle, or selecting your favorite tracks!!"

"In Smash Run, the background music plays randomly from the songs you select from the track list. This means you can customize your own song lineup!! Usually each stage has two tracks-which makes for a lot of songs on its own-but as a bonus, we've added more songs for you to enjoy in Smash Run and in the Sounds area."

"By the way, here's another music announcement!! You can now listen to some of the tracks on the official website. We're planning to add more tracks a little at a time, so stay tuned. www.smashbros.com"

Signature goes here!