By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Lucina needs this alt costume:

Then the galaxy will be at peace.

Around the Network

on site, lucina didnt get a retangle banner as all others newcomers.
hers moves are identical to marth's...

maybe now some skins are characters too.

I guess I know who I'm going to be maining.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

If you clicked on her box, you'll see her page lists her as a newcomer, I don't know why they didn't do the big rectangle, but she's definitely not a skin, she's a character. Will she be a clone? I don't know. But just like Falco, and Wolf, and even Young/Toon Link, they're characters, not skins.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Megaton!

Snake has been stealthfully revealed during this trailer, right under our noses.

Spoilers: Captain Falcon's butt is an alt of Snake. Boom.

Need visual proof? Ha. You're welcome:

Around the Network

So Lucina is confirmed to be a clone (main difference is the sword's hitbox is moved from tip to the whole sword)

Not really too big of a deal to me...it seems like she would have taken very little time to add and balance, so I can't really complain. I just feel she could have been an alt skin and no one would complain...

Damn it, Smeags......

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Smeags said:

Megaton!

Snake has been stealthfully revealed during this trailer, right under our noses.

Spoilers: Captain Falcon's butt is an alt of Snake. Boom.

Need visual proof? Ha. You're welcome:

Stupid sexy Snake!

Signature goes here!

"Along with Robin, Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's--it must be in her D.N.A. However, where Marth's power is concentrated in the tip of the sword, Lucina's attack strength is balanced throughout the weapon, which might make her easier to control. She's also a little bit shorter than Marth."

"With the Wii Fit Trainers, the male and female Robins, the Villagers, and Little Mac, varying their appearances and voices works just like selecting alternate color variations. However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot. That is why you can select Lucina individually."

"By the way…there's probably no chance you'll be able to see this in the game, but Lucina has the mark of Naga in her left eye."

Signature goes here!

So she does have the Mark of Naga in her eye! Good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.