By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

sure BC:4639-8636-3046

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

@brute : I'm already on your list... I'm Fred.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@brute : I'm already on your list... I'm Fred.

oh ok

@iclim i added you

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

twilit said:

Those first few matches were fun Truck.

But those last two matches I kept doing smashes when I was trying to do tilts or jump attacks >.> Wish I could face you without lag. Probably would've have been better duels.

Yeah the first match were great but fighting you is a lot of work... especially when you use Wolf, it seems like you dodge more than you attack I have to work so hard to build up your percentage!

Signature goes here!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Ms. Shea, how good was I today in our duels? Was I really easy or was it somewhat of a challenge for you?

LOL, you sound like a student.  You did own my Mario, Luigi, and Falco today.  Is my Fox your only competition?  You beating my Mario by two stocks with your Marth made me feel sad.  You did the samething to my Falco too.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

F-throw U-air F-throw U-air F-smash is a stun lock. It's impossible to DI out of. Your only hope is I miss the timing on something. Best thing you can do to avoid it, is take a hit from something. If you go above 2 damage I have to cut it in half because it gets escapable for everyone but Fox. For Fox its inescapable up to 12% starting I believe.

A lot of things can interfere with the Wii's connection for some reason. Mines plugged directly into my router, but if I have my Cell Phone or laptop on near it they'll cause it to lag more then usual. My DS also interferes with it if its on, even with a wired connection.

@Fred. Lag drives me nuts. That's why I only lasted for 3.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

IvoYarido said:
F-throw U-air F-throw U-air F-smash is a stun lock. It's impossible to DI out of. Your only hope is I miss the timing on something. Best thing you can do to avoid it, is take a hit from something. If you go above 2 damage I have to cut it in half because it gets escapable for everyone but Fox. For Fox its inescapable up to 12% starting I believe.

A lot of things can interfere with the Wii's connection for some reason. Mines plugged directly into my router, but if I have my Cell Phone or laptop on near it they'll cause it to lag more then usual. My DS also interferes with it if its on, even with a wired connection.

@Fred. Lag drives me nuts. That's why I only lasted for 3.
Oh, my cell phone caused it then.  I use my phone to stay on this website while I am playing Brawl.  I guess I should avoid getting grabbed while I am Fox. 

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

@Ivo : Well I was really fun while it lasted! At the first of the first match I was really getting raped I thought "I'm gonna last a minute tops" but then things got around and I was able to hold my own.

Signature goes here!

shea, your other fight exactly the same as your, but fox just does it with way more speed and power. Plus, you can make it so I can't move until I'm coming back from death. Fox just does everything, from your uptilt combos to through combos, better than all your other characters. He's so freakin hard.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

shea you want to have a few duels?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815