By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Hey Iclim ill brb

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

K sure.
You should air dodge brute.
Press shield while in mid air and you'll be invulnerable for a few miliseconds

Edit: Can shea come out and play while brute is away?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Damn, my connection is sucking tonight >_

Can't fight right now. My brother is downloading torrents.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

TruckOSaurus said:
Kenology said:
I made arrangements with a friend to play online at 9:30p EST (about 15mins from now). Come see me folks! My friend code is in my sig. I'm friends with most of you, but for the rest, add me.

Seems no one is on now that MKWii is out. I'm free for any online rendezvous, just lemme know ahead of time.

It's been a while Ken! I'll make sure I didn't erase you from my friends list and if I did I'll add you back.

Why would you erase me!? *tear*

I still have you on my friend's list, so be sure to add me back if I'm on yours.

Around the Network

where is WoW its been almost a week since ive seen him

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Wow is probably playing a different game.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

play me fazz!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Ok Riot, I'm going ^^

Riot Of The Blood said:
shea, your other fight exactly the same as your, but fox just does it with way more speed and power. Plus, you can make it so I can't move until I'm coming back from death. Fox just does everything, from your uptilt combos to through combos, better than all your other characters. He's so freakin hard.

I find this funny. I think Shea's Fox is the one I have the best win-loss ratio with. 

Oh, Shea, would you mind if I posted that Mario Vs. Dedede match replay I have? Replays don't have names attached so I can just label you anon if you'd like. I'm just proud of that WoP I did to you :x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations