By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

brute said:
yeah they were fun,but i need to get better
Considering you just started, you did very well.
I think your best character was Captain falcon.
Sick combos.

Anyway, why did you choose Ike?
Do you main him, or did you just want to try him out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
brute said:
yeah they were fun,but i need to get better
Considering you just started, you did very well.
I think your best character was Captain falcon.
Sick combos.

Anyway, why did you choose Ike?
Do you main him, or did you just want to try him out?

i just wanted to try him

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

IvoYarido said:
Dedede's down throw can chain while just standing against DK, Bowser, Samus, Mario, and Luigi. It can also infinite Marth and up weight wise if I pin them against a wall. Marth and up weight wise can all also be dashing chaingrabbed with proper timing and the correct grab type except for Luigi (he slides too far). All of them are inescapable unless Dedede does something wrong.

I'll do dashing chaingrabs in friendlies, but standstills I'd rather avoid unless its for money. Put money up and I'll be the biggest ass you've ever seen.

Had a friend that loved Mario. Fought almost exactly the way you use yours. One day he told me he wanted to face me with me attempting infinites... I agreed. Normally, he'd do pretty well. Occasionally winning. However, this way I 3 stocked him taking 0 damage for a 2/3 set. He refuses to use his Mario against me now no matter who I chose >.>
Hey Ivo, want to play 4 duels?
You can use infinites but I get stage choice.
I want to see how my characters can do against yours at your best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Pretty sure you don't use any characters I can infinite. I also don't like using the standstill infinite ever online since it'll mess with my timing when I go to do it offline

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

IvoYarido said:
Pretty sure you don't use any characters I can infinite. I also don't like using the standstill infinite ever online since it'll mess with my timing when I go to do it offline <.< The timing for them is very different offline and online =/
One of my mains is Ike.
Shea's Falco can chain grab him easy.

Edit: I misread. >_>
Well I think you've faced my funky suicidal Bowser several times before. =P

Around the Network

I'm assuming if you don't get your stage then you'll just end contest?

IvoYarido said:
I'm assuming if you don't get your stage then you'll just end contest?

Not really.
I just didn't want to end up in shadow moses. >_>
If you cant do infinites then ignore the stages clause.

IvoYarido said:
Dedede's down throw can chain while just standing against DK, Bowser, Samus, Mario, and Luigi. It can also infinite Marth and up weight wise if I pin them against a wall. Marth and up weight wise can all also be dashing chaingrabbed with proper timing and the correct grab type except for Luigi (he slides too far). All of them are inescapable unless Dedede does something wrong.

I'll do dashing chaingrabs in friendlies, but standstills I'd rather avoid unless its for money. Put money up and I'll be the biggest ass you've ever seen.

Had a friend that loved Mario. Fought almost exactly the way you use yours. One day he told me he wanted to face me with me attempting infinites... I agreed. Normally, he'd do pretty well. Occasionally winning. However, this way I 3 stocked him taking 0 damage for a 2/3 set. He refuses to use his Mario against me now no matter who I chose >.>
Ouch.  That seems kind of harsh.  I wouldn't mind if you did an infinite on me.  It is like punishment for getting grabbed, and I am supposed to be good at dodging.  I was never able to do Mario's infinite anyway.  It is basically a jab lock close to a wall.  I was able to pull of Fox's shine infinite on my brother though.  It was awsome, but I felt bad for doing it.   I have never seen Dedede's infinite in action.  I could probably find a vid of it on Youtube.  I want to see what it looks like.  

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

I'll never pick Shadow Moses.

The only stages I ever pick for duels are:
Battlefield
Halberd
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Pokemon Stadium 1&2
Delfino Plaza
Smashville

For Free for Alls I'll also occasionally pick
Spear Pillar
Pictochat

My random only has 4 stages on it >.>

Dedede infinites:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PsqLfE5yZ6g Snake pinned against a wall.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=23UyrHXK36A Standstill infinites. 

I see nobody misses me nor remenbers me while all of you are having fun I am trying to learn a stupid ion table on how to balance equations in addition I have to study biology and learn that garbage of circulatory system in the heart I hope everybody will get happy seeing how good their life rock compare to mine.