By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Shea. Were you or someone else fiddling around with something else that uses the internet? I had quite a bit of input lag against you today and it seemed to get worse as it went on. Your dot went from yellow to orange as well.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
twilit said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@Twilit : Who is (are) B? Going "No Contest" just because he lost a stock early in the match is so lame...

Them? My friend from school and his brother. They're not too good at Brawl. But they consider themselves really good when all the do is camp and spam(of course niether of them knows what those mean :P)

edit: He always end the contest early before losing >.> He just did it with my DDD and my Wolf before you came by.

Perhaps you should introduce him to the concept of sportsmanship...

I'll try. Can't garuntee you he'll change though :P

I was able to save some nice replays of me and shea dueling. She is so fucking good.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

IvoYarido said:
Shea. Were you or someone else fiddling around with something else that uses the internet? I had quite a bit of input lag against you today and it seemed to get worse as it went on. Your dot went from yellow to orange as well.
I don't have a wireless router so no one could have been using the internet at the time because I was using the Wii LAN Adapter.  Weird that the input lag was bad.  By the way, is their anyway to escape the combo that you do with Kirby? 

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

brute do you wanna fight with me? I only played you briefly yesterday!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Those first few matches were fun Truck.

But those last two matches I kept doing smashes when I was trying to do tilts or jump attacks >.> Wish I could face you without lag. Probably would've have been better duels.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I was able to save some nice replays of me and shea dueling. She is so fucking good.

yes she is too damn good. but i learn a lot from dueling her, mainly spot dodging. now i working on attacking out of my sheild

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Ms. Shea, how good was I today in our duels? Was I really easy or was it somewhat of a challenge for you?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Anyone wanna test out my TL?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

^ill play you but send me your FC mine is in my sig

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"