By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

hello im back from my operation >

Around the Network
Hells75 said:
hello im back from my operation >

ill play you

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

got dced but i wont go back online im on medicine and cant focus enough sry ppl, and the ffxi update make me lag in brawl lol

So your the reason it was lagging so badly. Don't download stuff and play Brawl at the same time X.x Wii's can't handle things like that D:

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Guys don't expect me to read PM's and reply to wall comments for awhile.
I've been getting PMs and Wall comments full of MGS4 spoilers. >_>
I wonder if it's really the work of Anons or some well schemed plot by Scientology to make internet people hate Anons thus making them hated and outcasted in their own internet home...

Anyway, this is slightly annoying. ^_^ *twitch*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I made arrangements with a friend to play online at 9:30p EST (about 15mins from now). Come see me folks! My friend code is in my sig. I'm friends with most of you, but for the rest, add me.

Seems no one is on now that MKWii is out.  I'm free for any online rendezvous, just lemme know ahead of time.

Kenology said:
I made arrangements with a friend to play online at 9:30p EST (about 15mins from now). Come see me folks! My friend code is in my sig. I'm friends with most of you, but for the rest, add me.

Seems no one is on now that MKWii is out. I'm free for any online rendezvous, just lemme know ahead of time.

It's been a while Ken! I'll make sure I didn't erase you from my friends list and if I did I'll add you back.

Signature goes here!

@Twilit : Who is (are) B? Going "No Contest" just because he lost a stock early in the match is so lame...

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
@Twilit : Who is (are) B? Going "No Contest" just because he lost a stock early in the match is so lame...

Them? My friend from school and his brother. They're not too good at Brawl. But they consider themselves really good when all the do is camp and spam(of course niether of them knows what those mean :P)

edit: He always end the contest early before losing >.> He just did it with my DDD and my Wolf before you came by.

twilit said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Them? My friend from school and his brother. They're not too good at Brawl. But they consider themselves really good when all the do is camp and spam(of course niether of them knows what those mean :P)

edit: He always end the contest early before losing >.> He just did it with my DDD and my Wolf before you came by.

Perhaps you should introduce him to the concept of sportsmanship...

Signature goes here!