By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Question about Pokemon to anyone who's played Brawl:

Are pokemon types taken into account? For example is Pikachu supereffective (does slightly more damage with lightning attacks) against Squirtle?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I don't think that is in the game. However, after 2 minutes, Pokemon Trainers pokemon start to get tired. So you have to switch.

I assume he knew that much...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Marth isn't a girl?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marth_%28Fire_Emblem%29

MArth is Male read second sentence

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I assume he knew that much...
Ben , I am with all my friends, playing Xbox, drinking beers, and listening to the Smash Bros Brawl amazing soundtrack, those guys are almost crying on emotion, they want a copy of the files, they are excited... this a proof of how good this game is... thanks for the link you gave us... Is simply awesome...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

pichu_pichu said:

awww.  and I thought Marth was pretty cute too.  hm...

@elgefe02: I said this before, but I think it got lost in the storm of comments:
I laugh at how Nintendo has fit 300 epic, tear-jerking songs onto 1 gigabyte, yet Sony tries to get us to believe we need 10 gigs for good music.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Sony also believes we need to waste 5GB of memory per game now... and the blu-ray movies they want us to watch will eventually kill the PS3... That still gets on my nerves, anyway yeah I got the soundtrack, I'm going to pick apart some of the songs and learn them on the various instruments I know, I really want to play that Hyrule field song on my Trombone, I think it would sound so great and would get a good reaction out of people. Learning to become a band teacher this would be great music to use for a half-time show, I saw one band do the end of FF7 Sephiroth song, it was great to watch and listen to.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

pichu_pichu said:

He looks great in smash bros