By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I'd like some stage impressions if you can...likes/dislikes of various stages.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Some Pokemon Trainer impressions if you can. Let me know which of the 3 Pokemon you liked/disliked and why.

Well that was rude. I can't tell if that was sarcasm. Will you do impressions of Fox or not?

Link impressions iyp

Also, some general impressions of SSE

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I Like Bacon

YES that was sarcasm!! Sorry for the confusion. >_
Ben, stage impressions will be easy, considering I want to play on all of them. Naz, sure I'll get PK Trainer impressions. I'll be sure to extensively try out all three pokemon and see what I like, and why.

thekitchensink, I don't think we'll be playing SSE at all. It's a party...so we're most likely going to be brawling the whole time. I will be sure to get great Link impressions though, he is my main after all. :P

Around the Network

Thanks! >_>;

ANOTHER PERSON THAT GETS TO PLAY AND NOT ME! Seriously one of my good friends up at Boston College got to play it and he never even played a Smash Brothers game in his life and yet, I the one that wants ti so bad I can taste it, get shafted =(.

Anyway I like the new avatar Ben, cheers!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

^That is horrible. Kill him!

<_<;

I think I'll make annoying stages and send them out to all the people I love. :D

naznatips said:
mmnin said:
I don't suppose there is any hope that they might add some characters for the US release. :(

No, there is no chance. Why are people complaining about 39 characters anyway? It's a much larger increase from Melee than Melee was from SSB64.

probably because it is the only game we will get for the next 6 yrs.