By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I want my Brawl! *cries*

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Max > fazz ;) I have learned to hate Pit as much as people who Pika Spam cause Pit is like the ultimate spam character from the infinite spinning sword thing to all those little wisp sounds that get on my nerves and don't get me started on Pit saying NANANANANA all the time. Fazz got the skills just his character isn't strong or very skillful just annoying, he has like only 2 moves that can kill you and fazz spams those once you hit %130 cause Pit is fast you'll eventually get caught off guard.

So you say you're better than Fazz, and then write an entire paragraph explaining how cheap/powerful Fazz's Pit is?

MAX FTW!!! ;)

Bacon - when do u expect to get it back? (ur wii)

Monday-Friday. However, I'll be on vacation.

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
Monday-Friday. However, I'll be on vacation.
your leaving soon!!! bye!! (2 hours) ill have brawl all to myself if it comes!!!

When I get back, I'm deleting the data sister! So I will unlock stuff! Still gonna save stuff to our SD card though.

Why are you telling her this over this forum aren't you guys in the same house? lolol

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

honestly I am getting kind of tired of it. I haven't played it in the past few days. It's a brilliant game, but after already having played the crap out of melee, I feel like I've been playing brawl for alot longer than two weeks. I'm sure I'll be going back for some online matches every once and a while, but it's not quite an addiction to the game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Actually, we are 25 miles away right now. and I'm going to go on vacation in 30 minutes with my friend. ^_^