By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Eh, there are a few characters in the game who are just n00b characters who anyone can play as. Namely:

Fox, Pit, Marth, Ike, Falco, and Lucas.

It would be nice if people learned to use favorites, but most people just take the easy route and use the characters anyone can be good with. This site is no exception, as it's full of spammers of those 6 characters.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Eh, there are a few characters in the game who are just n00b characters who anyone can play as. Namely:

It would be nice if people learned to use favorites, but most people just take the easy route and use the characters anyone can be good with. This site is no exception, as it's full of spammers of those 6 characters.

I don't agree with you, Naznatipz, as Marth it not a character just anyone can use. He's tied with Meta Knight as my favorite character, but I find him hard to use. Before I started improving my skill, I considerd him worthless, and I only picked him because he's one of my favorites. You can't button mash with him, and he doesn't have moves you can just spam around (i.e. Pit's forward+B and his arrows). You have to have great timing and skill with him. If you don't, you'll be owned instantly.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

hes gone ill miss him!!! and so is gimic!!!

Man, I ordered Brawl from the US, but still haven't received it.. :( And it's been over 10 days.. *cries* T_T

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I might be up for a game tonight.

Then again, I guess I lied last night...things come up.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
naznatips said:

I don't agree with you, Naznatipz, as Marth it not a character just anyone can use. He's tied with Meta Knight as my favorite character, but I find him hard to use. Before I started improving my skill, I considerd him worthless, and I only picked him because he's one of my favorites. You can't button mash with him, and he doesn't have moves you can just spam around (i.e. Pit's forward+B and his arrows). You have to have great timing and skill with him. If you don't, you'll be owned instantly.

I agree with you both, except Lucas is the least cheap of the list Naz gave but I do admit his Up A smash is over powered, I play with Ness a lot though as he's my favorite from the very first game and from one of the best games ever made, I've learned there is always a character that can take down another character, like for some reason with Lucas vs Pit it always seems like Pit > Lucas but if I use Ness, Ness will put up a MUCH better fight and take down the cheap users of Pit.  Marth has a couple of cheap moves but they're only cheap if you spam them IE the counter move, just like PIKA spamming with the lightning.  I finally got around to trying some characters I still haven't had the chance to really play as I REALLY like ROB but I have to get down a good system to use him he seems more of the edge fighter as him down A in the air is an auto kill if theres no ground below you and the guy you attack, he just has a lot of good moves just got to figure out the best way to chain them together, he's almost as good as Sonic and Pit as far as recovery goes.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

El Duderino said:

Is that 4 words?

And I can't beat Boss Battles on Intense! I've gotten close with Charizard, but I just can't do it! It's insane! Gah!!!

But hey, the only challenges I have left are playing Brawls for hours and unlocking all the Stickers/Songs/Trophies. 

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I've got all songs and 550/700 stickers. Trophies I'm still a long way from, but I'll get there. Boss Battles on intense I'm not sure I can ever do....

naznatips said:
I've got all songs and 550/700 stickers. Trophies I'm still a long way from, but I'll get there. Boss Battles on intense I'm not sure I can ever do....

That's what made me take the game off intende. lol

I could only do it if I had Meta Knight and Marth. 

Speaking of trophies, I just got one for playing the game for 50 hours today. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!