By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
What's wrong with the fun stages? ^_^

:P  I'll just say this... that Spear Pillar match took forever!  No thanks to your Lucario, hehe. 

Good 1 vs 1's WoW.  Hopefully we can do it again sometime. 

Around the Network
Tiger21 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
What's wrong with the fun stages? ^_^

:P  I'll just say this... that Spear Pillar match took forever!  No thanks to your Lucario, hehe.

Yeah well, no one was being aggresive at all that match.  Max stood on the bottom of the pillar for the longest time while we fought it out on the top. 

Ironically enough, I thought I had lost that match when Max got his last KO.  I didn't realize I had another life until I was floating above the Spear Pillar.  Of course, since I was no longer at 100%+ damage, I went down and KO'ed Max immediately.  Sweet revenge. 

Pft I got ganged as would be sent around like a volleyball between you and WoW if that isn't a ganging I don't know what is, seriously both of yall would go after me after I killed you.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

It's true.  You did get poked around between me and JTR... 3 times during the match.  And you took a whopping 2 uncharged aura spheres from me each time (except for the first where you took a fully charged one and didn't budge because you'd just come back).

Eh, your biggest problems were you that missed PK-Thundering back to the stage a couple times.

That last match was simply awesome iclim and makingmusic476. Epic.

Around the Network

Max > fazz ;) I have learned to hate Pit as much as people who Pika Spam cause Pit is like the ultimate spam character from the infinite spinning sword thing to all those little wisp sounds that get on my nerves and don't get me started on Pit saying NANANANANA all the time. Fazz got the skills just his character isn't strong or very skillful just annoying, he has like only 2 moves that can kill you and fazz spams those once you hit %130 cause Pit is fast you'll eventually get caught off guard.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Somebody wanna play right now?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Let's kick it elgefe, some 1vs1 no items ;>

Good brawling gefe, you have improved your skillz dramatically, tho a bit of lag can still be noticed. Have you checked your firewall?

Anyway it's 3AM here, I'm gone to bed now :D

I have to improve a lot to beat you... 2-1 not bad... but the one on final destination was awful... I really hate Final destination...
3 am here too... see you tomorrow... I will have nightmares with that Pit... LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989