By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
question!! is anyone getting sick of brawl??? im not!!

Nope, not really.  I'm still eager to play Naz and BenKenobi88 (both of which never seem to be around).  ^_^

Around the Network

I just finished All Star 37 times, so I have now beaten it with every character, and collected every final smash trophy. Now I move on to Boss Battles...

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

^^^ damn slow down let me catch up !!! I just finished smash Target 1-3 with all characters now on 4. Beat Classic with every character .Beat all-star on all difficulties.Beat boss battle on everything but intense .

Words Of Wisdom said:
WaSuMaRa said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
@Wow:

One-one-one I don't think anyone can stop you. Your timing and all-around skill is just too good, IMO.

You use Pit different than most, but more effectively than most. It's like you know how to control the match with him. It's like the person you're fighting is your puppet. Pit is usally the one of the easiest characters for me to fight against, but not when you have him.

Thank you for the compliments. ^_^

I can't accept them though, there are people here who are more than my equal. I still have a long way to go (I think we all do though).

"cough cough" And who are those people you consider more than your equal? me probably?

Not really. Not yet at least. Even with 3-4 Final Smash orbs, you still ended up on your last life against me in the Wario match we had for example. I can't help but wonder if the outcome would have been the same had you not had all those FS orbs.

but but but, I won 5 out of 7 matches but yeah I must admit items helped me a lot. Still you are a great player, I got totally pwned on the last match without items I must admit. Its a pain to play with delay, do you experience delay when you play against me too? (each action taking like .3-.5 secs to happen after you press the button) You can have a rematch without items anytime you want.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

To FRED: Your very good with peach

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

Around the Network

Nice, i'd like to play a few online matchs...but i don't know if will be too laggy [since i'm from Chile]
Anyone want to trade FC?

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

SSurTails said:
To FRED: Your very good with peach

Thanks Frank! You seem to be online at about the same times as me so we'll have more chances to have some more heated battles soon!!! 

Signature goes here!

I am up for a game sometime tonight, perhaps in about an hour.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

it that even possible????

getting sick of Brawl is like getting sick of breathing 

Words Of Wisdom said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

Nope, not really.  I'm still eager to play Naz and BenKenobi88 (both of which never seem to be around).  ^_^

thats good to hear!!!