By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Good: Fast cute characters : Pikachu, Kirby, Sonic, Metaknight

Okay: Other quick characters: Fox, Falco, ROB, Luigi, Samus, Marth

Fair - Poor: Everyone else.

Around the Network

.... How come there is no one connected on my friend roster at 10:00 PM!? How is this possible!!!?? Are you guys dead or something?

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

11ht11 said:
this is funny

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/189005.html?playlist=featured

ROFL - I'm gonna try that myself

I beat the Subspace Emissary today!

I still need to unlock 2 more characters (Wolf and Jigglypuff) but so far I am best with Luigi.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Finally got Wolf!! I have a complete set and I got them all the old fashion way (by playing enough brawl matches!)

Wolf ROCKS!! Love him.

Around the Network

I really hate playing online sometimes with the lag at times then sometimes it wont register I turned an item off and it will still appear in my hosted games.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Thanks for the game Maxwell (you're Pat, right?) Mushroomy Kingdom wasn't fair to you (scrolling), Toon Link's boat was a disaster for me....and I was lucky to survive with you and evil Toon Link in Hyrule.

Oh the scrolling thing was because my TV has been messing up all night and flickering, its been doing it since yesterday, so basically if you see me doing horrible its because my screen has started to flicker, I really need a new TV something is loose in the back of it, I've been getting irritated today cause of it and then throwing my GC controller forgetting it isn't wireless like the normal controller and ended up yanking my Wii off the dresser thankfully both times it fell in the laundry basket to save it from any harm -_- I guess today just isn't my day.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

No Wavebird, Maxwell? How do you cope?

great battles tonight grey acumen and maxwell, those were some fun games

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815