By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Who are you guys good and bad with? For me it's

Good: Luario, Sonic, Snake, Wolf, Toon Link, Lucas, Charizard, Zero Suit Samus, Zelda, Pit, R.O.B.

Okay: Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Marth, Ike, Diddy, Luigi, Ness, Ganondorf, Yoshi, Peach, Meta Knight, Bowser, Wario, Falco, Ivysaur, Ice Climbers, Dedede

Bad: Olimar, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Mr. G&W, Fox, Squirtle, Shiek

Around the Network

So you totally forgot Dedede, you suck hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
So you totally forgot Dedede, you suck hehe.

Fixed

He's mid range for me.  I could be good with him with time though.

I find it fascinating that you like Zelda but not Sheik. I just completely suck with Zelda, but Sheik is workable.

I'd say my best characters are Dedede, Snake, Samus, and Ike (probably Marth too, but to be honest, I have yet to play with him outside SSE. I'm worried he's overpowered and I'll own my friends like the Melee Marth haha.)

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

So far my best are Link (from lots of use out of melee transfers over to this), olimar, DeDeDe, and Marth (though I hate using marth, he just feels cheap to me). I was good with Sheik in melee, but I've barely used her in brawl. I've been loving triple D and olimar too much.

Honestly I've been practicing with those two more than anything else, so I barely know about any other characters.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

in adventure/story mode, what do levels with green flags mean?

when i finish a level some of them have green flags on them

flags mean you missed a couple of items or a hidden door ....need to go back and find it too get 100percent

brawl4life said:
flags mean you missed a couple of items or a hidden door ....need to go back and find it too get 100percent

thanks, cause im at 50% and no new levels are available

naznatips said:
Who are you guys good and bad with? For me it's

Good: Luario, Sonic, Snake, Wolf, Toon Link, Lucas, Charizard, Zero Suit Samus, Zelda, Pit, R.O.B.

Okay: Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Kirby, Pikachu, Marth, Ike, Diddy, Luigi, Ness, Ganondorf, Yoshi, Peach, Meta Knight, Bowser, Wario, Falco, Ivysaur, Ice Climbers, Dedede

Bad: Olimar, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Mr. G&W, Fox, Squirtle, Shiek

Bump, I'd like to know how more people's good and bad chars.

And yep, I'm good with Zelda but awful with Shiek.  Laughably awful in fact.  I'm really bad with Olimar too but my friend beats me with him half the time or more no matter who I use.  Different strokes... 

this is funny

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/189005.html?playlist=featured