By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I am back online. I don't know how often I will be able to play with everyone else, but twilit, I will definitely play with you a lot! :D

Around the Network

Well said Xyro. It's incredible how much better the smash community has gotten in just a year. It seemed like only yesterday it was Snake who was considered the best and Toon Link was considered good :D

I also predict Meta getting a viable counter soon. I would say Diddy has a pretty good chance of being a bad match-up for MK.

TGM said:
Guys, brawl is one year old. Just for a second, look back at how much this community(here,swf,gamefaqs/allisbrawl) has grown. its AMAZING.

this may be a far stretch but i personally think metaknight will be countered this year. i cant tell you what char will couner him but i think one will appear this year.

You know its the online play that making the community grow. I find it funnly when ppl do not like the online play but i guess ppl do not like when there is a part of somthing they cant take advanges of hehe!

I will try my best to get on tusday night to play some but this week is soooo bad for me the weekend is free though spring brake etc...

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Good games Shizzlee. I wasn't doing too well with Wario today :( What do you think?
I think I may need to work on my approaching. Fair, Dair and SHFF Uair can get pretty predictable, lulz.

twilit said:
Good games Shizzlee. I wasn't doing too well with Wario today :( What do you think?
I think I may need to work on my approaching. Fair, Dair and SHFF Uair can get pretty predictable, lulz.

Finally.  I haven't played in two weeks.  Your Wario seems pretty good.  Can't say much about Wario since I almost never play one.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

That was a great day yesterday Brawl. I loved getting home early for once and playing SSBB for hours. :D very fun. I was laughing so hard at some of those moments, like the stage killing you twice. Or you just killing yourself with CF on the first or second stage we played. Or my Marth taking your Marth's first stock without taking any damage then spiking you in the water for the final kill. ^_^ plenty of good moments yesterday.

Good brawls with WoW and Truck too. I had fun in those as well. I got a nice spike on WoW too, that was a blast. Mostly very chaotic though, but it was fun none-the-less.

Coming from a few days ago where I dueled brawl and won 3 or so times out of 12 or so, and this time winning about half of the duels over 2+ hours, I gotta say, yesterday was extremely fun.

luinil said:

Good brawls with WoW and Truck too. I had fun in those as well. I got a nice spike on WoW too, that was a blast. Mostly very chaotic though, but it was fun none-the-less.

Coming from a few days ago where I dueled brawl and won 3 or so times out of 12 or so, and this time winning about half of the duels over 2+ hours, I gotta say, yesterday was extremely fun.

You spiked me?  Only spike I remember from last night was my Mario sending Truck's Peach to an early doom on the Halberd.

I do remember you randomly falling off and killing yourself on Samus' stage when we were the only two left though.  That and B4L using Lucario's Double-Team only to get sucked under the main platform and die.  That was fun too.

Best match of the night was my Wario beating B4L's Ike on Hyrule Temple.  Can't touch this. 

Yes I spiked your Pika on the Yoshi stage. You tried to recover but no dice with me on the ledge. ^_^

edit: 1400.

Metaknight will never be stopped.... Not my MetaKnight.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

Metaknight will never be stopped.... Not my MetaKnight.

I thought you sold your copy of Brawl? Your MetaKnight will get pretty rusty if you don't play him often.

Signature goes here!