By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
luinil said:

Good brawls with WoW and Truck too. I had fun in those as well. I got a nice spike on WoW too, that was a blast. Mostly very chaotic though, but it was fun none-the-less.

Coming from a few days ago where I dueled brawl and won 3 or so times out of 12 or so, and this time winning about half of the duels over 2+ hours, I gotta say, yesterday was extremely fun.

You spiked me?  Only spike I remember from last night was my Mario sending Truck's Peach to an early doom on the Halberd.

I do remember you randomly falling off and killing yourself on Samus' stage when we were the only two left though.  That and B4L using Lucario's Double-Team only to get sucked under the main platform and die.  That was fun too.

Best match of the night was my Wario beating B4L's Ike on Hyrule Temple.  Can't touch this. 

Yea, very fun matches . A lot of how the fuck that happen moment and stage kills too .

That Lucario counter sucked :/ ....i thought i was gonna get you then he gets sent to hell. The Wario break a move Ko was nice though, was both at high 150+ % .....I should of tried a counter now that I think of it . But the kill of the night was my kirby double walk off mallet homerun ko,sending you both to your doom winning the match

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Metaknight will never be stopped.... Not my MetaKnight.

I thought you sold your copy of Brawl? Your MetaKnight will get pretty rusty if you don't play him often.

Rusty? me?

Who could get rusty in this game? The only thing difficult is adujting to online after a long time not playing online.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Well his ego is not rusty but really you cant say too much if you do not play the game. How is SF4 btw treating you btw?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

If he's posting in this thread again, then I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say SF4 is treating him badly. :p

I rented it. Can honestly say its not my thing.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

IVO i need to play you with my luciro how ever you spell his name! Friday night good?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

i just played online for the first time, lol, i came 2nd yay!

Good games Bacon and Shizzlee. I had a lot of fun playing. ^-^

@ Shea; Those were some intense Wolf v. Mario duels. We were pretty much even every game, however you got the slight upper hand this time. But I'll be back... :P

wow, I had no idea I was playing people on VGC. XD! Well, I knew it was you twilit! ^_^ XD

Bacon :D Nice Fox you have. Pretty defensive.

Also, twilit has me scared >.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

I like Bacon said:
wow, I had no idea I was playing people on VGC. XD! Well, I knew it was you twilit! ^_^ XD

If somebody joins into one of my gammes, it will most likely be a VGC player.

Still don't know who Swagg is, though :P