By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I was only expecting to play with Twilit though. I could have done better if I wasn't so nervous. I always get nervous online. especially against people I don't know.

and twilit is really good. *bows to twilit* lol

Around the Network

anyone want to get there butt wooped?

ECC said:
anyone want to get there butt wooped?

Bring it on! I'll add you this weekend.

Signature goes here!

I should be free to play some smash at 11:00 est you know BSG hehe. Any way i realy do want to play a better grab game right now that why i use luciro but yoshy seems to have a nice grab game too but i understan he can be gimp easy but i am not sure why. Do you guys have any idea who got the best grab game (power/rng/speed)?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Twit stop copying me.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Best grab game is snake

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

o ewwww how boring! his genades need a stun hit on them for me to realy want to play as him but i can give him a try so what up tilt when ppl are 100+% lol.

Any one getting on tonight!? I want to use my ness and see if i can pull off what i been doing with luciro.

Its not fun to play your ddd once and then play another random that you do not play... ivo

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Best grab game is snake

Dedede, then Snake :p

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

noone matches DDD grabs....they are ridiculous......when i play against triple d with samus i don't even try to hit him with melee attacks...i go strictly projectiles and zair

Eh, online I wouldn't fear his grabs so much. I can infinite for hours offline but online I easily fumble standard chaingrabs =/

Jski, you may say that, but its not fun for me to face the same character 10 times in a row. Dedede I'm over familiar with and easily play him in any lag within reason. Peach, Kirby, ROB, Pikachu, and Sonic are my common counterpicks when either playing for fun or at tournaments. When playing against people I know I use the random button, so it could be said I know what to do when playing almost every character.

And if I recall, you weren't 3 stocking anything I chose :p

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations