By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

iclim4 said:
Fun games yesterday Luin, WoW and B4L. ^_^
I had my ass handed to me way too much and I want rematches.

The first few were fun.  That C. Falcon match was looking like an easy win until my control stick starting going screwy (making me duck a lot and making it really hard to tilt).  After that I could hardly get a kill.  Almost suicided with Yoshi too when I jumped and suddenly found myself going the wrong direction.

I'd have switched controllers but my other two are with a friend so I'll pick them up tonight.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
iclim4 said:

The first few were fun.  That C. Falcon match was looking like an easy win until my control stick starting going screwy (making me duck a lot and making it really hard to tilt).  After that I could hardly get a kill.  Almost suicided with Yoshi too when I jumped and suddenly found myself going the wrong direction.

I'd have switched controllers but my other two are with a friend so I'll pick them up tonight.

Brawl is so hard on GC controllers, I'm down to my last one. I hope I won't have to go hunt for new ones on Ebay or something.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
iclim4 said:

Brawl is so hard on GC controllers, I'm down to my last one. I hope I won't have to go hunt for new ones on Ebay or something.

The worst part is that all you find in some stores are those awful Falcon brand controllers that are simply horrid.  A friend bought one and I tried using it.  I was so happy I had my Nintendo-brand ones after that.

I'm on my first controller still.
What do you guys do with your controllers?
You have to be more delicate. It's suppose to be an extension of your body.
Like a penis. Play with it the right way and it feels good and you have an awesome good time. Excitement and sweat rolling down your cheeks, hours and hours of endless fun staring at the screen. But play with it too hard and it starts hurting and chafing and just doesn't work right anymore.... and it starts hurting when you pee...
. . . .

Anyway,to me it just felt much laggier than usual.
I ended up killing myself way too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

It wasn't just you killing yourself. I got you a few times with edge-guarding. That and it was a little laggy. =/

Around the Network

Yeah your edge guards were very good, I'll give you that, Braggart!
But I'm not talking about that.
I'm talking about the one's where all my deaths were from falling off and just dying. "I ended up killing myself way too much"
The edge guards were you killed me were the Ike ones, where you grabbed the ledge on my mid aether and I fell to my doom. I have nothing against that. That's a worthy death.

The one's where I just kept on dying were a few Ike ones(Especially if he doesn't grab the ledge no matter how close my aether is), a few fox ones, and mostly Samus, where I get caught on the lip of stages, or the lag not registering my presses.

I mean I usually don't believe in luck, but damn that was unlucky of me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

O yeah, I forgot about the samus issues you had.... our duels were very good though. I enjoyed the tight matches. We need MOAR!

Wow, I've been missing brawls :( Aw well, my avatar is most important at the moment.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Haha, MOAR indeed.
Samus honestly feels better to use on duels than brawls.
I enjoyed those matches.

Are you guys going to play tonight? I might have some free time at last!

Signature goes here!