By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@luinil
If only tao was here*cries*

Around the Network
twilit said:
Nice games Jski, WoW, Luin, Amir, and Riot. WoW's GnW is scary on New Pork City :X

@ Jski; Thanks. As you may notice Wolf is an awesome character in the air. He's got great air attacks and has the fourth fastest air speed in the game^-^ Also rolling all the time makes my opponent mad so I quit doing it so much (it got me killed battling offline as well D:)

One thing is wolf is super week to zss down smash like fox is so do not hate me when i take advanges of it! So who should i play falco or wolf i like them both and i love how wolf has all good moves in the air falco F air is a bit bad but i like his F smash i just do not know.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Any advice for melee Marth? I play him almost exactly like my Brawl Marth save for the dancing blades.

Melee?  Nothing you probably already haven't figured out. 

Use Dancing Blades (only the first slash) for horizontal recovery.  Unlike in Brawl they actually move you forward so they can get you back to the stage easier.

Abuse the grabs.  Marth's grabs are wonderful for just about anything you need or want whether it's setup for a f-smash or just extra perecent.  They setup much better than Brawl's do.

Master spiking with dair.  That is how you will get most of your KOs if you're using him right.  It's also how you can get KOs at very low percentages.

Down A will force the enemy to s-hop more often if you begin using it.  Marth is excellent at juggling so this is a good thing.  If your enemies put themselves in the air that saves you some effort.

Remember your tilts, especially up tilt.  It has very nice range and it hits the right angle to juggle or stop approaches.

NEWCOMER!

Yeah...me. >.>

Well, I'm gonna cut to the chase. Who wants to Brawl? xD

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D

Smeags said:
Also, that last battle started off a little rough, but I was still afraid you were gonna come back. O.o

Good brawlin' Brute.

yeah i also thought that,but then you became a true swordsman

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
luinil said:
That was some great fun everyone. We need to schedule more nights like this. We had some really good games tonight too. Can you believe that today was only my second day of playing SSBB since I took a break? It was over a week since I played it before. Glad I did really, now I am refreshed for some more brawls! ^_^

same with me,i hadnt played for a week and now it fels fresh and fun

-Dash-Myoku- said:
NEWCOMER!

Yeah...me. >.>

i would of but im done for tonight,pm me your code though

-Dash-Myoku- said:
NEWCOMER!

Yeah...me. >.>

I'll play you.

Brawl:4639-8636-3046

What's yours?

We can have ourselves some Ike duels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

@ Jski; No worries. Whatever it takes to win, right? ;)
Personally I think you should stick with Falco. You're really good with him :]

Mine be 4897-5693-7065.

Ike battles are epic. lol

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D