By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

ctk495 said:
You see young boy you need to be more responsible. I've already done all my homework,you should have priorities first work and then vgchartz and playtime.*sigh* you still have alot more to learn.

You trying to be my mother figure now Clara. ^_^
Sorry but I would rather procrastinate.

-Dash-Myoku- said:

Mine be 4897-5693-7065.

Ike battles are epic. lol

A hell yeah to that!
Added, let's have ourselves an Ike duel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
ctk495 said:
You see young boy you need to be more responsible. I've already done all my homework,you should have priorities first work and then vgchartz and playtime.*sigh* you still have alot more to learn.

You trying to be my mother figure now Clara. ^_^

Sorry but I would rather procrastinate. 

So much brawling always takes place when I am gone. I know I haven't around much, but I should be back brawling tomorrow. Monday, Tuesday, and today was spent on preparing for school which starts tomorrow where I live. :(

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

School... Yuck!

I'm glad I don't have to do that.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

You're not too shabby icim. I think you and I are just about equals. Not sure though...I lost track over how many matches we did. xD

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D

Around the Network
-Dash-Myoku- said:
You're not too shabby icim. I think you and I are just about equals. Not sure though...I lost track over how many matches we did. xD

I had 6 you had 4..... I counted.
I accept rematches mondays to fridays 9:30 a.m. to 5:00pm except on holidays. =P

We always have 2 stocks over each other which is pretty funny.
Also that yoshi island battle we had where we lost half our stocks by suiciding was awesome.
Though you should try not to kill me when I taunt. It's common courtesy. =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

more people need to get SC4. I get sick of playing the computer.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

iclim4 said:
-Dash-Myoku- said:

I had 6 you had 4..... I counted.
I accept rematches mondays to fridays 9:30 a.m. to 5:00pm except on holidays. =P

We always have 2 stocks over each other which is pretty funny.
Also that yoshi island battle we had where we lost half our stocks by suiciding was awesome.
Though you should try not to kill me when I taunt. It's common courtesy. =P

Yeeeah...that was cheap, my bad. I've gotten use to doing so from playing "Anyone." They think they're hot shit til they're caught by Ike's sword mid-taunt. Just puttin' the cherry on top, so to speak. xD

But yeah, nice Ike. I wish I knew of some tournie's around my area. I'd love to try it out...just to see where I stand. lol

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D

Theres always me Riot :p Playing the CPU actually kind of helps for this game. The AIs not completely retarded, but it does have one quirck. If you throw them you can usually continually run up and repeatedly throw them with no retaliation. Not every level of CPU takes it but most do.

@New Guy. I've never seen an Ike get passed the first round without counterpicking a character. Ike may work well online but offline his weaknesses truly get exploited. I myself have never come close to losing to an Ike offline with my chosen mains.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

-Dash-Myoku- said:
Yeeeah...that was cheap, my bad. I've gotten use to doing so from playing "Anyone." They think they're hot shit til they're caught by Ike's sword mid-taunt. Just puttin' the cherry on top, so to speak. xD

But yeah, nice Ike. I wish I knew of some tournie's around my area. I'd love to try it out...just to see where I stand. lol

Your Ike's pretty solid aswell.

As long as you understand.
You should drop by more often.
Looking forward to playing you again.

You should duel Riot if you're that curious.
He got the top 3 spot at his tourney.
Of course, online doesnt equal offline skill, or so I've heard.