By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
I didn't get a chance to play against it... It was my cousin who took the beating.

What got you upset?

Losing the first couple matches as G&W really.

In one of the matches I felt like your cousin was going after me so I went after him on FD in the meantime Luinil was going after me and it felt like every time I was trying to hit him she was hitting me in the back.  So when I selected New Pork, I went after Luin first, removed her, then Amir, removed him, and ASFN was the only one left.

Still amazed that I got a perfect match with 3 stock remaining off that...

Edit:  The final kill was insane.  1)  I didn't know G&W's smash went that far (my fingers did at least).  2)  I didn't know it would kill him...

Around the Network

Are you maining G&W now?

You use the turtle less than any other one I have ever played.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Are you maining G&W now?

You use the turtle less than any other one I have ever played.

Why would I main G&W?  O.o

And yeah... I don't really like the turtle that much.  I know it's really effective but everyone expects you to use it.

Well thouths where some fun games i guess my falco is better then my wolf may be i should replace wolf with falco any ideas? And dam that wolf was good you where in the air a lot i like how you play now more then just rolling a lot.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Any advice for melee Marth? I play him almost exactly like my Brawl Marth save for the dancing blades.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Haha! Great games Brute! Fun stuff indeed.

*Note to self: Don't use Falco or Snake*

Oh, and how did you like my Ganondorf?

^yes they were fun,you should start using ganon some more

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Also, that last battle started off a little rough, but I was still afraid you were gonna come back. O.o

Good brawlin' Brute.

That was some great fun everyone. We need to schedule more nights like this. We had some really good games tonight too. Can you believe that today was only my second day of playing SSBB since I took a break? It was over a week since I played it before. Glad I did really, now I am refreshed for some more brawls! ^_^

Nice games Jski, WoW, Luin, Amir, and Riot. WoW's GnW is scary on New Pork City :X

@ Jski; Thanks. As you may notice Wolf is an awesome character in the air. He's got great air attacks and has the fourth fastest air speed in the game^-^ Also rolling all the time makes my opponent mad so I quit doing it so much (it got me killed battling offline as well D:)