By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

naznatips said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
@Naz
You said characters are more floaty and need more aerial skill this time around, so would that mean already good aerial characters such as Ness will be better this time around? How I got most of my kills last go round was because good use of Ness' aerial abilities. So would a fighter like him and a player like me transfer over well?

If you are good in the air with Ness, then yes, the floatiness will help. 

Ness' strength always came from his air attacks, he was a bit floaty before it became the fad in Brawl lol, but yeah his air smash attacks did a lot of damage and I was pretty good at making a string of attacks in the air.

Thanks though all I really wanted to know about the game, the aerial of Ness didn't help too much in Melee in fact it, it nerfed him from SSB on 64 cause SSBM was more of a ground based attack and combo game. Not a lot of good air attacks will do if no one else is up there with you.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Ice climbers and Zelda's special moves, interesting

The_vagabond7 said:
Luigi just gets more awesome with time. Nintendo's really giving him his own bizarre personality.

Maybe it's the drugs? Maybe I'll ask my former roommate if he's reached the minus world in his experiences.

The final smash of Ice climbers is a killer, the same for the final smash of Ganondorf.

Do we have actual confirmation that you can play 3 vs. 1 on WiFi?

I guess I would have heard de-confirmation otherwise, but I don't think I've seen it in action.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

^i still dont think anyone would do a three on one battle

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I don't often...I can beat 3 of my friends against me, but the game usually gets turned off after that hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I doubt i would use 3 v 1 more than a couple of times online, but lets see how good i get ;)
I would like the option though.

Oh, sorry, but what I meant to originally ask is confirmation of 3 players on one Wii and 1 player on another...it can be free for all or 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 1 with the 1 alone player playing on the same system as his 2 friends...etc...I just don't think I've seen that yet...and of course that IS important, since I regularly hang out during the week with 2 friends, and it'd be nice to be able to play with an extra friend online.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

^wasnt there a japanese ad that had 2 v 2 wifi on two Wiis?