By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate the Sony Conference- Enough to beat the Microsoft one? NO DRM, SONY WINS!

Rate it

10 279 46.66%

9 135 22.58%

8 69 11.54%

7 40 6.69%

6 25 4.18%

5 28 4.68%

Anything below this and y... 5 0.84%

Other 15 2.51%

Total:596

No free online multiplayer = deafening silence from those who've shoved their outrage at XBL down peoples throats for years. Where is the big outpouring of hatred for the evil greedy corporation forcing you to pay for something you already pay for.

Then we had a console crawling with various technical issues when it's supposed to be 6 months further ahead on development time according to all the "100% truthful rumours" out there.

Severely lacking in new game announcements in the show also.

6/10 - mainly due to Sony fans somehow still managing to find it exciting and the sensible price

Around the Network

Well i give it an 8

pro
-400 Dollars
- no DRM
-Final Fantasy 15
-Kingdom Hearts 3
- The Order
-new Quantig Dream Game
- new footage for there anounced games
-Mad Max

the bad
-no Last Guardian
- no PS vita Price cut
- no real Software for vita
-way to much destiny and Watch Dogs footage
- Assassins Creed 4 again
- no Uncharted 4

£329
No DRM online or offline
PS+ carries over
Numerous Indie's

infamous second son
knack
drive club (free launch ps+ version)
ff14
Killzone Shadowfall
The Order 1886
The Witness
Deep Down
The Dark Sorcerer
Planetside 2
DayLight

KH3
FF15
BlackFlag
Destiny
FIFA 14
NBA 14
Watch Dogs
Diablo 3
WarFrame
MadMax

Whats not to like

Whats not to like

This poll is unbelieveable. Microsoft showed way more games

I find it quite funny that maintaining the status quo for the most part is celebrated as a huge win. Hooray Sony, thank you for not screwing us completely and maintaing the status quo concering always online and drm while now charging for online gaming, which we despised 24 hours ago but now it's the best thing that could possibly happen to us! Insert the tip Sony, the lube is on the table!

Have to give it to Sony, they know how to screw people without them realizing it. I knew the online paywall would come but they executed it perfectly.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Your PSN+ account will transfer to PS4. Free PS4 games from the start

Sony Wins

starcraft said:
So far its been a pretty mixed bag.

Sony dont have online authentication requirements, and are leaving trade ins up to the publisher, which we already knew. They were pretty shifty in their digs at MS, as its clear a lot of the big third parties will lock up used games behind online pass pay walls.

Then they throw in making you pay for online.

The MASSIVE turn will be iff FFXV and KH3 are exclusive. Another one will be if they end it with a cheap console price.

But failing at least one of those two things, they lost this to Microsoft pretty handily...

If they were exclusive they would have said so.

maximrace said:
This poll is unbelieveable. Microsoft showed way more games

While 360 did have more games, the console itself is far worse then the PS4. Weaker, more expensive, DRM, with Kinect always on (scary after Microsofts involvement in the PRISM scandal where personal and confidental information was shared).

The console made a huge impact at this E3.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

-confirmed used games
-confirmed region free
-confirmed 399.99
-confirmed FINALF FANTASY MUTHA FUCKING XV
-CONFIRMED KINGDOM MUTHA FUCKIN HEARTS III

Sony won, xbox can suck a DRM

I wanted to give it an 8, but it'll possibly end up with a 7 due to the disappointing amount of exclusives and the fact that Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III were confirmed for Xbox One.