By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate the Sony Conference- Enough to beat the Microsoft one? NO DRM, SONY WINS!

Rate it

10 279 46.66%

9 135 22.58%

8 69 11.54%

7 40 6.69%

6 25 4.18%

5 28 4.68%

Anything below this and y... 5 0.84%

Other 15 2.51%

Total:596

At the end of the day, Sony will have more exclusives than Xbox. I promise that, I mean we are still getting new ps3 exclusives this year! Glad I put my trust in Sony. I really hope Nintendo can sell me the Wii U tomorrow, I really want to pick one up I just need a few more games to me announced Nintendo! Otherwise its ps4 and pc for me next gen

Around the Network

I found the conference boring as hell, it was multiplats and shitty indie games, they spent too much time talking about stupid boring shit instead of bringing in some new exclusive titles. The confirmation on no DRM was nice though. So far I'm not really looking forward to any next gen console, very mediocre E3.

I'll give Sony a 10... price alone and the fact that I can trade games with my friends is enough to give it a perfect score.

Just finished watching the recap. I'm very impressed, even though I'm not that interested in most of the games they showed today (and yeah that includes KH 3 and FF XV), those games were some really big megatons. The price is incredible, but I can't help but wonder if Sony's losing money on the thing. Honestly the only things bad about the conference were Sony pretty much losing hope on the Vita and that you have to pay for online.

8.5/10

Nintendo and PC gamer

ToraReaper said:
I found the conference boring as hell, it was multiplats and shitty indie games, they spent too much time talking about stupid boring shit instead of bringing in some new exclusive titles. The confirmation on no DRM was nice though. So far I'm not really looking forward to any next gen console, very mediocre E3.

Could you explain the part of "stupid boring shit" some more? Maybe give examples? 

Around the Network

Sony is the clear victor. Between MS and Sony anyways. DA FUCKING MEGATONS

I'm not sure why nobody has talked about the PS4 locking up during Assassins Creed. Now that was an epic fail on Sony's part and with that witnessed the rate should deducted at least 2 out of 10 points. If that was the X1 locking up I'm sure there would have been RROD comments by the 1000's.

On top of that Sony managed to slip in that everyone MUST pay for PS+ for online multiplayer now which turns out to be the same as MS. Oh all the years of Sony people ranting that they would NEVER accept paying for multiplayer.

This conference was at best a 6 out of 10 as it was very dull and boring. The $399.00 cost is a similar cost to the X1 if you consider the X1 includes the Kinect camera for 1080P video, mic, and the rest of the Kinect capabilities so it gets no brownie points for that from me ($100.00 diff isn't much to me anyways). The only plus may be the less restrictive DRM if that benefits the person buying the console.

9.5/10 would've gave them a 10 but the charging for online is very bittersweet; doesn't affect me at the moment since I have PS+ for another year and some change. but it will for some, but atleast they're giving you something for paying for online, seems like I will be getting Driveclub for "free"

but at the end of the day Sony got what MS didn't; an actual roaring applause and a standing ovation!!!

KingKazuma34 said:
ToraReaper said:

Could you explain the part of "stupid boring shit" some more? Maybe give examples? 

GTAV bundle with console, exclusive content for games that turn out to be an item or two or character skins, everything about ps+, the fact that you can play ps1 games on vita, all the indie games, showing everything that was already shown at the first ps4 reveal... I was hoping for a big surprise, didn't get it, the whole conference was terribly boring, we've been shown almost all of the games already, we've known about these features already, it was mostly rehased stupid boring shit.

i'll give it a 9
kingdom hearts 3
FF15
FF14
good price
no drm

:)